- Fans Of 'Saw' Invested In 'Sadhuram 2': Director Sumanth Radhakrishnan
- If 'Subramaniapuram' Had Been Sent To Film Festivals, It Would've Done Better Than My Films: Anurag
- Actress Ranya Rao Thinks Tamil Cinema Is The Best In Our Country?
- Nayantara's Friend Turns Leading Lady!
- Sshivada Nair Is Excited About Her Upcoming Films
- Angana Roy's Brush With Action & Ballet In '7 Naatkal'
Tired of seeing experienced Tamil actors choosing character driven movies over plot driven gems? Here is why they should select more sensible plot driven movies. Spread the news.
First of all, if high ranked actors choose character driven movies over their content driven counterparts consistently, film-makers might be forced to come up with films with weak storylines, thereby putting an end to high quality story based films.
Also, they might set a bad example for all the actors who will follow their footsteps in the near future.
So, why do actors show more interest towards character based films? Such films come with the potential of elevating an actor's on-screen image (turning an ordinary hero to mass hero).
It is understandable that an actor is always looking to please his fans by taking up movies that showcases heroism and more such commercial factors, but at the same time he should be responsible in delivering sensible films that appeal to all kind of audiences.
Also, dishing out a plot driven film is a tough art to master and we don't want to be lagging behind other film industries when it comes to this art, do we?