TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The Kamal Haasan-hosted Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is arguably one of the hottest and wildest shows of television these days. The reality show kicked off in June and became the talk of the town in virtually no time. Just like the highly successful first season, the current one too features quite a few interesting contestants and host of twists. However, unlike the predecessor, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 is completely unhinged. Over the past few days, the show has been in the limelight because of 'Thalaivi' Aishwarya Dutta's antics during a task
In the July 31, 2018 episode, the Bengali lady fought with Thadi Balaji and threw garbage on the mercurial RJ. During the very next episode, he had a heated argument with Sendrayan and this ruffled a few feathers.
Following these incidents, she became the most talked about contestants on the show . While the likes of Nithya and Uma Riyaz Khan criticised her antics, actor Harish Kalyan praised her and called her a genuine soul.
Now, it seems that Kamal to has taken notes of the recent events. The promo for the August 4 2018 episode has been released. In it, the 'Ulaga Nayagan' can be seen hinting at how the fans expect him to him to comment on Aishwarya's actions during the week.
While it remains to be seen what happens next, the general feeling is that the Vishwaroopam 2 actor is set to punish Aishwarya for throwing tantrums.
Kamal has never really held back from rebuking the contestants. In one of the earlier episodes, he had asked Thadi Balaji to behave maturely and mind his language. As such, it'll hardly be a big surprise if he gives Aishwarya a piece of his mind on tonight's episode of Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2.