- Bigg Boss 8: Good News, Salman To Host Grand Finale & Bigg Boss 9!
- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
Rumours are doing the rounds that the loved Kick actor and Big Boss host, Salman Khan, will be replaced by Shahrukh Khan in Big Boss 8. Contestants of Big Boss 8 are being finalised, and a few names such as the controversial Nisha Yadav, are doing the rounds, but what seems to be making the most headlines, is that Salman Khan will not be returning this season of Big Boss. And there starts the Khan rivalry again...
It looks like it is going to be not only Salman Khan fans, but also the Big Boss fans who are in for a huge disappointment this time. Like everytime, Big Boss is not only cashing in on it's celebrity contestants and drama quotient, but also on a powerful host. Salman Khan had hosted 3 seasons of Big Boss previously, but now he will make way for Bollywood Baadshah Shahrukh Khan.
Apparently, Salman stepped down as host of Big Boss soon after Big Boss 7 due to the excessive controversies and allegations against him. He had also declared on Big Boss 7 that he is not interested in hosting the show anymore.
Salman, in the previous season of Big Boss, was accused of being obviously biased toward contestant Tanishha Mukherjee. Another probable reason for Salman's exit, could be because his reported ex-girlfriend Lulia Vantur was approached for Big Boss 8, some say.
We know how popular Salman was as Big Boss host, and one may even argue that his hosting increased the TRPs of the show. So has he really left Big Boss? If these rumours are true, will Shahrukh make a good host and contribute to the show's popularity?
One thing's for sure- there will be immense comparison and criticism between the Khans of Btown- Salman and Shahrukh, and thus, more reportage of the eternal 'cold war' between the two.
Doing the math, Big Boss 8 could commence in September, once Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 ends. Let's wait and see.