- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- PICS: Missing Bigg Boss 8, Farah Khan Threw Rooftop Party For Gautam, UpMa...
Bigg Boss 8's Superheroes Vs Supervillains ended midway thanks to all the violence the contestants showcased during the task. Post Diandra Soares's violence against Sonali Raut, her team mates, Gautam Gulati and RJ Preetam have been seeing a different side of Sonali, the real side of her, sans the 'jhatkes'.
After the eventful day ended, Gautam and Sonali took a walk in the garden area following which Sonali left and Preetam joined Gautam to continue their walk. This was when they were seen discussing the differences they have been noticing in Sonali off late and that they are starting to like her.
Preetam and Gautam, both agreed that Sonali is just starting to open up and this is her real self and not the one she presented in the early days. While Preetam said he has been noticing she has even reduced her 'jhatke' off late in the house, Gautam expressed she still does that. The guys also said that they used to find her weird in the beginning but now that they know her they like her.
It is clear in the house that there are very few in the house whoa re playing the honest game and not the doubled faced survival game, and some of the contestants have realised that Sonali is one among them.
Let's wait and watch, Bigg Boss 8, to see if Sonali can retain her self and stay sane among house full of people waiting for the kill at a moment of weakness.