- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Among the three nominated - Praneet Bhatt, Gautam Gulati and Sukirti Kandpal, Salman announced on Saturday that Praneet is safe and one among Gautam and Sukirti will be ending their Bigg Boss journey very soon.
Salman dealt with the issue that rocked Bigg Boss house this week, the issue which started off as a controversial task and ended with some name calling. Gautam, during the hijacking task, was pushed a little far by Karishma Tanna, which resulted in him insulting her using unmentionable names.
Though the entire house jumped to taking stands at this point, some quitting the task, some supporting Karishma by making her a sister and even daughter and condemned Gautam (even after him falling at her feet for an apology). Salman supported only Praneet's stand in the entire issue.
Praneet, even though supported Karishma and stood against Gautam's behaviour, took an approach that said everyone would have been in Gautam's position at some point or the other and he also was the only one who was not judgemental in the situation.
Salman appreciated Praneet's stand and announced that he is safe from this week's eliminations and that he can rest in peace as he will be staying in the Bigg Boss house for longer.