- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's day of the first competitive task saw the "elder" contestants Praneet Bhatt, Puneet Issar and RJ Preetam's "let's-loose" attitude costing their team the win. Deepshika Nagpal's team won the task and so got shifted to the Bigg Boss house, while RJ Preetam's team stayed back in the plane.
Bigg Boss 8's day 2 of the task had the second team, Deepshika's team, to get hijacked on the seats. While Karishma Tanna initially stated she has taken a "stand" and will not be contesting, she later was informed she had no choice but to do it. The interesting part was that some in RJ Preetam's team had already given up on the task and so in the end they did end up staying back in the plane.
When on day one, Deepshika's team were allowed to use chilli paste and powder, the second team decided to take the non-torture route, thanks to Praneet Bhatt and Puneet Issar. But even when the girls - Sukirti Kandpal, Natasa Stankovic and Soni Singh (who were seen sitting hours on chair taking the torture the first day without food or water) tried to get the contestants off the chair, they were replied with protests, defense, rudeness and finally an escape (with of course the help of Karishma's dad, Puneet Issar).
Also, the second team got a good supply of food, water and refreshments on timely basis, thanks again to Praneet and Puneet.
Deepshika's team won and thus got to move into the Bigg Boss 8 house. Though Karishma tried to protest Bigg Boss's decision to withdraw Gautam's vote this week, she again had no choice but to accept.
Karishma Tanna took a stand that she wants Gautam Gulati disqualified for using abusive words at her.
Deepshika And Karishma
Deepshika the team captain tried to convince Karishma to contest in the task.
Karishma stood her stand and so Deepshika and others too joined her to protest and not contest in the task.
Gautam's team however wanted the task to go on and apologised for the misdeeds.
Bigg Boss's Decision
Bigg Boss's decision was to ask Karishma to contest in the task and steps against Gautam will be taken later.
The task started off with some fun as Sukirti and Soni shaved and waxed Arya and Upen's legs.
It was the girls, Natasa, Soni and Sukirti who were doing the task while the guys were mostly on the opposition's side.
Gautam was seen staying away from the girls and did his best to break Sushant.
Deepshika was seen as a effective captain who encouraged the contestants.
Even when Sushant was ready to give up Deepshika motivated him to stay strong.
Deepshika's Team Won
Thus the Deepshika's team won. Bigg Boss also condemned the team mates who did not contest in the task.
Even when the girls tried to talk to the guys on the team, their attitude was most disappointing.
Puneet acted against his team and helped his daughter, Karishma.
When Karishma asked the team to walk out when applying chilli powder or sit still, she was seen most cranky and rude when she had her chance.
It was clear from the beginning that Deepshika's team was made of all the dominating members and Preetam's team was left with the weaklings, including the captain.
Puneet Issar was seen behind each of his team mates to work against them and for the opposing team.