- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Following their interaction with Salman Khan during the Weekend Ka Vaar episode and Arya Babbar's unexpected exit from the show, the contestants cannot seem to help but be more alert about their surroundings and the conversations which transpire behind their backs.
At night, Diandra Soares is seen talking to Renee Dhyani about Gautam's behavior pretty much at the same time as Puneet Issar speaks to Dimpy Mahajan about Diandra and her tactics making it evident that the entire house has been taken over by a strong sense of strategy planning and playing the blame game.
In the morning, as the contestants wake up, the air is thick with anticipation about the upcoming nominations and which of their friends would find themselves at the receiving end of the contestants' fury. When nominations are announced, captain Gautam is startled when Bigg Boss asks him to choose two housemates whom he would like to save from being nominated for eviction.
However, this is not where the twists end. In an unexpected turn of events, Bigg Boss asks the housemates to collectively choose four contestants who they would like to nominate for evictions in the coming week. To say that chaos ensues is a gross understatement. But eventually, the contestants choose the unlucky four that will face the chopping block.
For the latest entry in the Bigg Boss house, Nigaar Khan, it becomes clear that she is in unchartered waters as she finds it difficult to cope with the pros and cons of being on the show. As the day progresses, Ali Quli Mirza and Dimpy continue to remain inseparable and Ali, in fact, prefers to spend all his time with her remaining at her beck and call!
However, just because he is their captain, doesn't mean that the contestants are warming up to Gautam. More contestants will be seen turning their back to his captaincy while Praneet Bhatt continues to retaliate against all things related to his ex-friend. But while the hostility grows, there is a fleeting feeling of attraction that can be seen blooming as Renee is seen hanging to Upen Patel's every word.
Follow slider to see some of the photos of Bigg Boss 8 today's nominations by existing contestants.
Captain Gautam gets to save two contestants from eliminations this week. But the contestants have to decide on mutual terms to nominate 4 contestants for elimination process.
Contestants agree to nominate openly and nominate who ever gets the highest votes.
Each Get A Chance
Each contestant get their chance to nominate who they think deserves to leave the house.
Karishma Nominated Sonali
Among the nominations, Karishma Tanna nominated Sonali Raut, stating the reason she is not interested in staying inside the house.
Watch Tonight's Episode
Watch tonight's episode to know who got nominated this week for eliminations.