- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's party is set to rock the Bigg Boss house and the contestants who are challenged to throw a rocking party seemed to have given their best to out-throw each other. With the guest list comprising of celebrities like Rahul Mahajan, RJ Malishka, Suresh Menon, Ramesh Taurani, Kashmira Shah, Aanchal Kumar and other popular friends of the contestants.
Here is the complete list of celebrities who will be gracing the party tonight on Bigg Boss 8:
Ramesh Taurani, Sambhavana Seth, Kamal Sadanah, Kashmira Shah, Zulfi Syed, Vindu Dara Singh, Aanchal Kumar, Nikitin Dheer, Punkaj Dheer, Suchitra Pillai, RJ Mallishka, Suresh Menon, Mantra, Ganjendra Chouhan and Rahul Mahajan.
There were many who agreed to be on the show, but gave it a pass like Rakhi Sawant, Gurmeet Choudhary, Madhur Bhandarkar, Wajid Khan, Suneel Darshan, Ajaz Khan, Arpit Runka, Candice Pinto.
The latest Bigg Boss 8 sneak peek into the episode shows that the contestants are going to have a lot of fun at the party along with the celebrity guests. The contestants will be seen interacting with the guests along with entertaining them for the task. Diandra Soares and Gautam Gulati will be performing on stage as well. And the highlight would be the interaction between Rahul and Dimpy Mahajan and when Rahul would decide to take a dip in the pool!
Bigg Boss 8 Party
Bigg Boss 8 party will have the celebrity friends of the contestants gracing the party and having a blast along with the contestants who would be trying to impress them and score maximum points.
Diandra Soares and Gautam Gulati will stage a performance for the contestants to impress their guest. They have been one of the most talked about couple on the show this season.
Suchitra And Kashmira
Suchitra Pillai and Kashmira Shah interacting with Diandra Soares during the party. The duo was invited by Diandra and they were seen having a fun time on the show.
Rahul Mahajan And Zulfi Syed
Rahul Mahajan and Zulfi Syed were seen interacting with Sonali Raut during the Bigg Boss party. While Zulfi was invited by Sonali, Rahul was invited by Gautam Gulati.
Aanchal Kumar was seen interacting with Gautam Gulati during the Bigg Boss 8 party. She was invited by Diandra Soares and during her phone call Aanchal had said that she finds Gautam cute.
Sambhavana Seth interacting with Gautam Gulati during the Bigg Boss 8 party. She was invited by Gautam and during their phone call, Gautam called her didi which made her annoyed.
Ramesh Taurani, the popular producer, joined the Bigg Boss 8 party and was seen interacting with Sonali Raut. He was invited by Upen Patel.
RJ Malishka, was seen interacting with the contestants when she was at the party. She was invited by her RJ friend Preetam. Malishka had to cancel her Opra plans to attend the party.
Rahul At Pool
Rahul Mahajan was seen jumping into the pool when he was at the party. He was seen interacting with his ex-wife Dimpy Mahajan when he was inside the house. Rahul was invited by Gautam Gulati.
Rahul With Sambhavana
Rahul Mahajan was seen interacting with Sambhavana Seth during the Bigg Boss party. The duo were invited by Gautam Gulati.
Sonali - Rahul
Sonali Raut was seen interacting with Rahul Mahajan during the party. Rahul later jumped into the pool to have more fun.