- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's two wild card entries have got the existing contestants sit back and worry about majority and minority inside the house. Renee Dhyani and Dimpy Mahajan's joining the either groups would result in the next majority inside the house.
The latest captaincy election between RJ Preetam and Diandra Soares showed the clear divide between the two groups. While Karishma Tanna, Upen Patel, Arya Babbar, Sushant Digvikar, Ali Quli Mirza and Diandra form group one (which has been the majority group until now), Puneet Issar, Gautam Gulati, Praneet Bhatt, Sonali Raut and Preetam form group number two (clearly forming the minority group, lagging by one vote).
Now with two new contestants in the house, the silent war for majority is ON full fledged. While Puneet's team seem to have impressed the new comers from the outside, they see hope in Renee and Dimpy joining their team. Diandra and Karishma team, on the other hand, seem to be feeling the tension of loosing the majority which might affect their dominance in the house.
Though denied, it was clear that the majority group have been plotting to eliminate the minority team members one after the other, even when planning nominations is not allowed in the house. There was an instance (which Karishma tactfully avoided talking about with Puneet recently), Upen, Karishma and Diandra were seen deciding on voting Puneet out.
All said and done, it will depend on the progress of the game to see how the equations change inside the house. Let's wait and watch Bigg Boss 8 to see if the minority will ever become the majority inside the house.