- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
This week's captain of the house, RJ Preetam, was asked to name three contestants who deserved to get rewarded and he gave the names of Karishma, Praneet and Dimpy. Bigg Boss then announced that the three will have to compete and win against each other to win the reward. Also, Preetaam chose to punish Gautam Gulati and Puneet Issar for their bad behaviour during the week.
The task would be for the three to stand on a poll half immersed in the swimming pool and who ever manages to stand for the longest will win immunity from eliminations next week. Praneet, Dimpy and Karishma started off as tough competitors but as time passed and energies soared, they found it more and more difficult to stand. Karishma managed to stand the longest while the other two fell into the pool.
Thus, Karishma won the immunity from next week's Bigg Boss 8 eliminations and gets to stay safe for two whole weeks since this week is a no-elimination week and the nominations were just to fool the contestants.