- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
- Kapil Sharma’s Friend Rajiev Dhingra Makes Shocking Revelations; Says Preeti Vowed To Destroy Kapil!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
- Krushna Abhishek Compares Him & Kapil Sharma To Shahrukh & Salman Khan!
- Happy Birthday Sunil Grover! A Look At His Journey From 'Full Tension' To Dr. Mashoor Gulati!
- Kapil Sharma Thanks His Fans On Twitter!
- Colors Party: Kapil Sharma & Salman Khan’s Absence Sparks Curiosity!
- Comedy Nights With Kapil’s Sumona Chakravarti Denies Marriage Rumours!
- Here Is What Mika Singh Has To Say About Kapil Sharma & Comedy Nights Live!
Guess who you'll soon see on Comedy Nights With Kapil? Karisma Kapoor! We will soon see the cousins of Bollywood's first family on Kapil Sharma's comedy show, when Karisma extends her hand to support Kapoor product Armaan Jain, who will be launched in upcoming romantic flick Lekar Hum Deewana Dil.
This will be a first in many ways on Comedy Nights With Kapil. Firstly, it will be Karisma Kapoor's debut on Comedy Nights With Kapil. Second, it will be the first time ever, that a person unrelated to a film that is being promoted on CNWK will appear on the same episode of the show.
Ask what's third? Well, it the most obviously noticable fact. It will be the first time that two members of the Kapoor Khandaan will be seen on Comedy Nights With Kapil together! Exciting, ain't it?
A source from Comedy Nights.. says, "She (Karisma) has never come on the show but it didn't take a minute to convince Lolo. Both she and Kareena are doing whatever it takes to promote their cousin's film. They are shooting the show tomorrow and though Karisma hasn't done a comedy show like this before she is looking forward to it as she has heard fun stuff about it from her sister Kareena and brother-in-law Saif Ali Khan."
"This is Karisma and Armaan's family's way of showing support for Armaan and his debut film," says Armaan's spokesperson, confirming that Karisma will be shooting with Armaan for CNWK.
The Kapoor grandson's film Lekar Hum Deewana Dil stars Deeksha Seth opposite Armaan, and is jointly produced by Saif Ali Khan. The film is set to release on July 4th.
Check out the slideshow...
The United Kapoor Cousins
Bollywood's first family, The Kapoors, have remained united over the years despite many intra-familial conflicts. The same values have been absorbed by the young Kapoor cousins.
Supporting Bro Dearest
Kareena and Karisma have been dutifully doing their best as sisters, to promote Armaan Jain's upcoming flick, Lekar Hum Deewana Dil.
What will happen if the entire Kapoor clan came on CNWK? Find out in the next slide...
CNWK Awaiting Kapoor Khandaan!
It would have been nice to see the entire Kapoor khandaan on CNWK to support Armaan. The combo of the Sharmas and the Kapoors would have been a deadly one!
Bebo On CNWK
Kareena was earlier on the CNWK sets to promote Gori Tere Pyaar Mein with Imran Khan.
Ranbir With Kapil
Ranbir does the famous babaji ka thullu on Kapil's show.
The Kapoor Trinity On Jhalak 6
The Kapoors have been an integral part of Jhalak 6, which Kapil Sharma co-hosted. Ranbir was on the first episode to promote Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, and also on the last. Ranbir and his parents also promoted Besharam on JDJ 6.
Ranbir's Chemistry With Kapil
Ranbir and Kapil got along famously during his apperances on Jhalak 6.
Karisma's Turn Now
Karisma will be the next Kapoor to be seen on CNWK, making her debut on the show.
Armaan In LHDD!
Lekar Hum Deewana Dil, starring Armaan Jain and Deeksha Seth, releases July 4th.