- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
- Kapil Sharma’s Friend Rajiev Dhingra Makes Shocking Revelations; Says Preeti Vowed To Destroy Kapil!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
Ali, who gets so immersed in his role did not realise he was hurt until after the incident and was seen going into a shock after a while. "As usual Ali slipped into his character of Dadi and engaged in a fun and playful fistfight with Pankhudi (played by Kiku Sharda). He got so deeply engrossed in essaying the role that he did not realise when he hurt his shoulder. When he finally released himself from the clutches of Pankhudi, he realised that he could not move his right shoulder, neck and had to carefully be escorted outside," a source close to the show was quoted.
Kiku Sharda, who plays the other senior lady, Pankhudi, said that he slipped and hit Siddhu's chair which resulted in spraining his neck. "It was when we moved towards Sidhuji's chair that it happened. We don't do asli maar-dhad but as a reaction to something that I did, Ali jumped towards Sidhuji's chair. He jumped so fast that the arm of the sofa chair hit his neck. It was a bad muscle spasm but Ali did not show it. He walked back with me and as we were exiting the stage, he suddenly sat on a chair and I could see he was in shock. We got a glass of water for him and one of the guys who knew a little about physiotherapy helped him. He is fine now," Kiku was quoted by BollywoodLife.
Looks like the DDLJ special episode of Comedy Nights With Kapil will be remembered for something other than having Shahrukh and Kajol together on stage for the first time.