- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
- Krushna Abhishek Compares Him & Kapil Sharma To Shahrukh & Salman Khan!
- Happy Birthday Sunil Grover! A Look At His Journey From 'Full Tension' To Dr. Mashoor Gulati!
- Kapil Sharma Thanks His Fans On Twitter!
- Colors Party: Kapil Sharma & Salman Khan’s Absence Sparks Curiosity!
- Comedy Nights With Kapil’s Sumona Chakravarti Denies Marriage Rumours!
- Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma’s New Show Will Go On Air Only On This Condition!
Ali, who gets so immersed in his role did not realise he was hurt until after the incident and was seen going into a shock after a while. "As usual Ali slipped into his character of Dadi and engaged in a fun and playful fistfight with Pankhudi (played by Kiku Sharda). He got so deeply engrossed in essaying the role that he did not realise when he hurt his shoulder. When he finally released himself from the clutches of Pankhudi, he realised that he could not move his right shoulder, neck and had to carefully be escorted outside," a source close to the show was quoted.
Kiku Sharda, who plays the other senior lady, Pankhudi, said that he slipped and hit Siddhu's chair which resulted in spraining his neck. "It was when we moved towards Sidhuji's chair that it happened. We don't do asli maar-dhad but as a reaction to something that I did, Ali jumped towards Sidhuji's chair. He jumped so fast that the arm of the sofa chair hit his neck. It was a bad muscle spasm but Ali did not show it. He walked back with me and as we were exiting the stage, he suddenly sat on a chair and I could see he was in shock. We got a glass of water for him and one of the guys who knew a little about physiotherapy helped him. He is fine now," Kiku was quoted by BollywoodLife.
Looks like the DDLJ special episode of Comedy Nights With Kapil will be remembered for something other than having Shahrukh and Kajol together on stage for the first time.