- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Madhuri Dixit On Getting Married At Her Career Peak: I Found The Right Man & The Rest Didn't Matter!
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Not Madhuri Dixit, Sanjay Dutt Was Uncomfortable To Work With Her Again In Karan Johar's Kalank
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- When Everyone Stopped Madhuri Dixit To Work With Rumoured Ex Sanjay Dutt But She Didn't Listen!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- SHOCKING! An Upset Sanjay Dutt Walks Out When Asked About Working With Madhuri Dixit
- Karan Johar Joins Madhuri Dixit Nene To Tick An Item Off His 'Bucket List'!
- Dutt Biopic: Sonam Kapoor SLAMS Reports About Her Playing Madhuri Dixit Or Tina Munim!
Bollywood's Dhak Dhak girl, Madhuri Dixit has raised many eyebrows with her experimental looks and dance style this season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7. While it can be argued that her performances and looks weren't disastrous, the popular judge of Jhalak did not shine in her new avatar either.
Madhuri Dixit is not new to donning western outfits, as she has been depicted in the movies of her times, as quite versatile and bold too. Even in the previous season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, when Madhuri had tried western attire in a few episodes, she never went out-and-out experimental with her make-up atleast. But this season, Madhuri seems to have gotten a bit too adventurous to digest.
Let alone digest, the very issue here, seems to be that the all-adventurous and gutsy make-up and dressing does not compliment the actress, to say the least. Madhuri's hyped Dhoom Dhoom dance was also quite disappointing when compared to the promising promos, despite being undoubtedly graceful. Madhuri said in a promo "I was bored with the same look for the last 3 seasons." Well Madhuri, it's time you realised that your boredom is costing you a lot and letting a lot of unnecessary tongues wag!
Alright, this season is going to go International. But it's also important to experiment within the parameters of what we can carry off, Mrs.Nene. While at the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 launch, Madhuri chose to only go with a fusion look of Indian and Western, at the Jhalak 7 premier, thanks to her designer Anaita Adjania, the actress got all excited about flashing the glamourously glitsy gold gown, that she failed to realise that she was also flaunting her Dedh Ishqiya-wala flabs in the bargain.
All said and done, Madhuri any day, looks gorgeous in Indian outfits, hands down. We hope Madhuri Dixit realises that being ultra-adventurous is not her forte and that if she looks unbeatable in Indianwear, then there's no reason to ditch that look at an cost. Now how many of you agree?
Catch the various looks of Madhuri Dixit over the years on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa..
Madhuri went all-conventional in her first season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa- season 4.
Madhuri's Neon Look
Even when Madhuri had experimented with bold, neon colored saris in the previous seasons, we had no reason to complain.
Inclination Towards West
Madhuri seem to have bitten by the western bug only in later seasons. Still, those looks of hers were much better compared to the recent ones.
Traditional Madhuri With Hubby
Madhuri opted for a very traditional look at the launch of Dilip Kumar's biography. Unarguably, Madhuri can never go wrong with ethnic wear.
Madhuri On Comedy Nights With Kapil
Madhuri had appeared on Kapil Sharma's show to promote Dedh Ishqiya, when she looked drop-dead gorgeous in a purple Indian outfit.
The 'Weak In The Knees' Effect
This was the Madhuri that made men (and women!) go weak in their knees.
Madhuri's second look in Jhalak 7 seems more appealing.
Madhuri needs to shed a few pounds before attempting anything like this in the future.