- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Divyanka Tripathi, Ishita of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, wished Karan Patel, popularly known as Raman on the show on his birthday. The actress also confessed that their chemistry is amazing and is thankful for such a wonderful co-star.
"I'm wishing Karan Patel a very Happy Birthday. He is there outside shooting, so I don't want to say it out loud. It's fun working with him and the best part is that we have an amazing chemistry. Something is there between us which makes it so amasing and that's why i'm thankful for such a co-star and I wish him all the best and I wish that he gets all the happiness in his life and all the love that he deserves and desires," Divyanka said in a recent interview.
"A heartfelt thankyou to all of you, it is impossible for me to even match the love i get from you guys ... Truly blessed, thankyou again ..!" tweeted Karan thanking everyone for the wishes.
Karan and Divyanka play the roles, Raman and Ishita on their popular show on Star Plus Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. The show is one of the most watched and loves shows currently on Indian television. The actors are considered the Shahrukh Khan and Kajol of small screen as well.