- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's leads Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) calms Raman (Karan Patel) down when she realises he is disturbed with the turn of events off late. Seeing Raman disturbed, Ishita sooths him with her words.
After the attack on Ishita in Ashok's bachelor party, Raman has been disturbed so bad that he is seen agitated the whole time. He would be feeling extremely guilty for putting Ishita through all this pain just because she is married to him. He even thinks that Ishita has only been getting pain as a return for getting married to him.
Raman and Ishita would have gone to Shagun's place to drop off Ruhi for a girls night before the wedding. Shagun would not miss the chance to hurt Raman by saying out loud how Raman did not spend much on her first wedding but Ashok is letting her spend without any restrictions.
Ishita would understand Raman would be disturbed by Shagun's words so would decide to talk out loud how much she enjoyed their wedding and that theirs was the best wedding in the world. She would even tell how she was so lucky to get a perfect husband and a family as a consolation with Ruhi.
Raman would be seen tearing up listening to Ishita's words and also expresses to her that how good he is feeling after hearing her wonderful words. Let's wait and watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to see how these two manage to express their love to each other.
Ishita - Raman
Ishita will find Raman disturbed and decides to cheer him up by talking about their wedding. She talks about how much she enjoyed the whole event and how their issue with South Indian and Punjabi wedding got sorted.
Ishita speaks how her wedding turned out to be the perfect wedding in the world despite their differences. Ishita would think about all the things that came up and how they got to the bottom of each issue.
Ishita even talks how much fun their wedding was. She explains how he was made to become the south Indian groom and was made to wear their traditional wear. She reminded him how much rasam he was forced to drink.
Ishita even talks about Simmi and Raman's dance. She will explain how she thought he was extremely hot when he danced during their wedding. She confesses she found him "hot" at the time.
Raman Tears Up
Raman would tear up listening to Ishita talk about their wedding. He was in the impression that she was suffering after being married to him but when she explained how much she enjoyed, he feels extremely happy.
Raman thanks Ishita for her words. Ishita tells there is only one thing missing in their marriage and she explains it was just the sweat endearments couple say for each other.
Mihika would get determined to stop Shagun's wedding with Ashok. She would not be able to sleep in the night thinking about how it would be her mistake alone since she know exactly what sort of a person Ashok is.
Mihika would seek Ishita's advice and she too would ask her to do what ever she can to stop the wedding to save a person's life from getting ruined and tells it is OK to hurt for a day if it prevents a life time of pain.