- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Fans Say ‘Spare This Horror’ After Ekta Revealed The Promo Of The Show!
- Ekta Kapoor Shares Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 Teaser, Shweta Tiwari, Ronit Roy & Others Wish Luck!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 Promo OUT! Erica Looks Beautiful As Prerna; Is Parth Samthaan Playing Anurag?
- Hina Khan Reveals Why She Can't Make Friends, Says She Can't Pretend
- Hina Khan On Playing Komolika In KZK 2: I Did Go To Meet Ekta; Let Makers Make Final Announcement
- Sharad Malhotra To Play Anurag Basu In Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Hina Khan Denies Playing Komolika!
Ekta Kapoor, the Queen of television's obsession with astrology reaches next level. She apparently matched horoscopes of Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi lead actors before signing them for her Star Plus show.
"Before finalizing the leads of her new show, Ekta make sure to match the horoscopes of the two leads. The actor may be very beautiful and talented, but if the horoscope doesn't match, they will not be chosen for the show," a website quoted a source recently.
Ekta's blind belief in the astrological science is a knwon fact to all. Her preferring her films' names start only with the letter "K", her innumerous rings are just the beginners. She would never ever start or do anything before coonsulting her astrologer. The latest to add to her list of beliefs is that she apparently matched the horoscopes of her two new lead cast, Shakti Arora and Radhika Madan.
The two Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi protagonists' horoscopes were checked and only after they matched did she finalise them, say reports. "Yes, it is true that many known faces had auditioned, but the horoscopes were not matching. Finally the outcome of Shakti and Radhika's horoscope came out better and so they were chosen to play the lead for the show", quoted a leading website about this.