- Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer; TV Celebrities Wish Her A Speedy Recovery!
- Kushal Tandon Apologizes To Ex-Girlfriends On Instagram; This Is What The Actor Had To Say!
- Has Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak Got A Lip Job Done? Here’s What Palak Has To Say
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- MUST READ! Gauhar Khan TROLLED Hilariously For Congratulating Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Shinde!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
"There is nothing called gauahal guys m sorry to break the news ...... Gauahar n I r no more together .....love and peace," Kushal Tweeted on October 17.
"Really don't know what to say bt sometimes things happen for a reason. #Gaushal may not be together bt love them as individuals. #SpreadLove," Kushal further tweeted.
Bigg Boss 7 went into history as the season which witnessed the most talked about love stories on the controversial reality show. The season had two young actors meet, fall in love and face the heat from all sides for being themselves. Though many speculated it was all a set up and they would part ways soon after they leave the house, the couple held the fort until the next season, Bigg Boss 8.
The couple after Bigg Boss went on to contest in yet another reality show together, Khatron Ke Khiladi 5, but the couple did not make it to the final stage, unlike how Gauhar managed to win Bigg Boss 7 season and Kushal was brought back into the show after getting evicted from the show.