- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Shagun would have expressed her desire to have Ruhi at her wedding ceremonies and for this alone Ishita would have convinced Santoshi and Ruhi to attend the wedding even though they did not want to. And when after all this Shagun would raise her hand to slap Ruhi fo a mistake she made, Ishita would lose her cool.
Ishita would stop Shagun from touching her daughter and would declare she has no rights since she is her daughter alone. She would even raise her hand to slap Shagun for daring to treat Ruhi this way. Ruhi, would be shaken at the incident and Raman would support Ishita.
Ishita, who is always the calmer was seen loosing it when it was the question of her daughter's protection. She would get extremely angry at Shagun for her behaviour against a child, and especially Ruhi.
Ishita would ask Shagun to stay away from her daughter and to remember that she will not go to any limits to protect her daughter. Raman, Ishita and Ruhi would leave the ceremony.
Ishita would then apologise to Ruhi for putting her in such a situation but Ruhi would declare that she is no longer scared and is ready to attend the rest of the ceremony. Let's wait and watch what more drama unfolds in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
Ishita Shagun Face Off
There would be a major face off between Ishita and Shagun during her Mehandi ceremony.
Ruhi At The Ceremony
Ruhi would come to the ceremony because Ishita asks for her to. But she would be bored there.
Ashok, Mani And Raman-Ishita
Ashok and Mani would inform Raman that Ashok would get a project as a wedding gift.
Raman and Ishita would have a very boring time at the ceremony,
Ruhi In Trouble
Ruhi would go in search of her father and ends up going cross with Suraj.
Running away from Suraj, Ruhi would push Shagun onto Ashok by accident.
Ruhi would get scared when Shagun would yell at her and comes forward to slap.
Ishita Stops Shagun
Ishita would stop Shagun from slapping Ruhi.
Ishita would get extremely angry and would warn Shagun to never dare to do it again.
Almost Slaps Shagun
Ishita would be so angry that she almost slaps Shagun for daring to hurt Ruhi.
Leave The Ceremony
Raman and Ishita would decide to leave the ceremony.
Ishita would apologise to Ruhi and Santoshi for her mistake of forcing them to go to the ceremony.
Shagun would get upset over her mehendi ceremony getting ruined.