- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 17th June written episode: Shahnaz writes letter to the person who has promised to help her in killing Jalal and getting the Mughal throne. Once she gets his help, she will be able to fulfill her desire for the throne which rightfully belongs to her, thinks Shahnaz!
The Mughal palace starts the celebration of the victory of Mughals in India, after the defeat of Himu. Salima puts the crown on Akbar’s head. He misses his mentor Bairam Khan, who taught and groomed him. Jodha tells Jalal that he has to take all his chief Queens among the common mass. Jalal agrees with her.
On Jodha’s insistence, Tejwant prepares a replica of the coin which Jalal has introduced recently. It charms him and he thanks Jodha. When they attend the common mass and distribute the coin, there is an uproar.
The Maulavis strongly refuses accepting the coin that carries a Hindu symbol. The Emperor stops Atgah from being tough and wants to face them himself. Akbar shows them that the coin also carries the religious symbol of Islam, so if they throw it, they will be insulting Islam. The Maulavis are perplexed.
Jalal explains that there can be no religion above humanity and there should be a single nation. He mentions that he took birth in the house of a Hindu. If the person refused to give him shelter at that time, he could never live or grow up.
The Hindus greet the Emperor for giving respect to their identity. They give him the title Akbar—which means one and only one!