- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Jodha Akbar's Rajat Tokas To Return With Ekta Kapoor's Show?
- Tashan E Ishq Review: Peppy, Light-Hearted Love Story Post Jodha Akbar!
- Jodha-Akbar Love Story Becomes An Epic!
- Jodha Akbar: Jodha Brings Change In Rukaiya’s Punishment
- Jodha Akbar: Akbar Sends Rukaiya To Exile
- Jodha Akbar: Jalal-Jodha Out Of Danger Finally!
Jodha Akbar 23rd June written episode: Previously, Shahnaz exposed all her secrets to Maha Manga - that she is Nigar, the daughter of Chand Begum and the rightful heir to the throne.
The queens of Akbar would be upset about the fact that this time Meena Bazar is only arranged for three chief queens. Rukaiya promised to involve them in deciding her gift, and presented a tray of swords, telling them to select one for Akbar. Rukhaiya would have secretly planned something to make the gift special for Akbar.
Jodha does not like the fact that the general queens of Akbar will be excluded from the Meena bazaar, and tells her opinion to him. Akbar explains to Jodha that he is only looking for an opportunity to be close with her.
Jodha is confused about Akbar's gift, when Shahnaz suggests a crown. Jodha likes the idea, as it is very meaningful.
In yesterday's episode, the three chief queens- Rukhaiya, Salima and Jodha, present their gifts to Akbar. Hamida helps in Akbar's judgement. What is Akbar's reaction to the gifts?
Let's find out, here...
Maha Chuchak's Condition...
Beg takes Haider Quasim, his uncle and his manager to the office of Maha Chuchak. Maha Chuchak asks about the political crisis they are fighting presently. Haider's uncle shares the political threats they are facing. Maha Chuchak says that she can help, if they are ready to agree for a marital bonding...
...Uncle nods without a second thought, as Maha Chuchak's two young and beautiful daughters are standing in front of them...
Maha Chuchak Instructs
...Maha Chuchak instructs her daughters to welcome their new father! Quasim and his uncle are shocked to know that the aged lady herself is interested in getting married to Quasim. Uncle protests, but Maha Chuchak stops him, giving political threats...
Meena Bazaar Welcomes Akbar
...The Meena bazaar welcomes Akbar with a grand preparation where he steps in to see the presentations of his chief queens. He requests Hamida to help him in his judgment. She agrees...
Rukaiya Goes First
...He first comes to Rukaiya, who gifts him a sword. She mentions that it is the best gift for a good soldier. Hamida appreciates the craftsmanship. Akbar finds it strong, but lightweight. He is quite impressed...
Salima Goes Next
...Next He comes to Salima Begum, who presents a locket with the sign of ‘Om'. She mentions that it is a gift for a good friend.
...Rahim is also present with Salima, and he utters some beautiful phrases for the Emperor...
Jodha's Turn Now
...Now Jalal comes to the most awaited gift. He asks Jodha to unveil her gift. Jodha presents the beautiful crown that she has made for him. It carries a peacock tail on it.
Jodha Explains The Significance
...She explains that this crown signifies the name Akbar. It is for the Emperor, who is like the Almighty for the common mass...
Will Jodha Win?
...Hamida says that it is time for the result; so, will Jodha win this contest? Come back tomorrow to find out!