- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
Ex- Big Boss contestant Kamaal R Khan (KRK)'s latest allegation against Kapil Sharma, the host of Comedy Nights with Kapil, is that Kapil is trying to threaten him using dons and gundas! Yes, we know that Kamaal R Khan certainly is not among those who believes in letting things go easily, and this time Kapil has been no exception.
MUST READ: Kapil Sharma V/S Kamaal R Khan: Dirty Twitter Battle! (Pics)
The ugly abusive Twitter war that ensued between Kapil Sharma and the controversial Ek Villain actor Kamaal R Khan has been making a lot of tongues wag since yesterday (2nd July 2014). Kapil Sharma walked out of the conversation mid way, and apparently even made his Manager delete all the abusive posts made by him from his Twitter profile, but Kamaal R Khan has not let go even after 24 hours.
KRK continued posting good morning and good night tweets that read "Good night and kiss to my millions of fans n a tight kick on the ass of each of my hater n enemy Dhadaam. Uthth! Ek Aur Dhadaam." and "Good morning and kiss to my dear friends n kick to my haters."
Then he began posting a series of tweets accusing Kapil Sharma of threatening to harm him. According to KRK, Kapil sent dons to call and threaten him. He is also planning to 'complaint' about the issue to the Police. I wonder what would Kapil have replied to this. Babaji Ka Thullu? LOL.
Read KRK's tweets in the slideshow and decide for yourselves-
When Kapil was quizzed about the whole issue, he said, "Is this really out in media? I don't even know who this KRK is. I have never met him, never spoken ill about him. Around six months ago, Mika Singh told me about someone calling me ‘2Rsppl (Two Rupees people)' on a social networking site. I wondered why this man who never crossed my path would say something like this about me. I was quiet then, but his tweets irked me badly yesterday. I didn't want to retaliate but even I'm a human." Source: Deccan Chronicle
Will KRK Stop Here?
Kapil said about KRK, "Thank God this man got much required publicity and attention. Hope he stays calm now. I don't say bad things about anyone, so I naturally wouldn't like someone talking bad about me. I still don't know why he is creating nuisance for no reason." Source: DC
Kamaal's Challenge To Haters
Kamaal challenged his haters to a rendezvous at a coffee house. Who cares? We just hate you, and that's it.
Kamaal R Khan Is Filmy?!
KRK wants to recreate scenes from underworld films, in reality, I believe. And look at the first tweet- he has crazyyy fans too. Why didn't the world end.
Desperate For Attention
Well, we can see that KRK has even dragged Amitabh Bachchan and 'good friend' Mika Singh into the tweets. Attention-hungry or what!
Not just Bittu, but Dadi aka Ali Asgar was also targetted by the attentiion monger earlier. Who will be his next target?
Babaji Ka Thullu
Kapil has chosen to remain silent on the matter, but I bet what's going on in his head is, "Babaji Ka Thullu to you."