- FTWKS: Kapil Sharma Thanks Ajay Devgn For Being His Guest; Sunil Grover Says He Wasn’t Approached!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu To Join Kapil Sharma On His New Show Family Time With Kapil Sharma!
- This HOT Actress To Join Kapil Sharma On His New Show Family Time With Kapil Sharma!
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: After Autowala & Kamwali Bai, Bollywood Actor Ajay Devgn Trolls Kapil
- Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma’s New Show Will Go On Air Only On This Condition!
- MUST WATCH! Family Time With Kapil Sharma NEW Promo Is Funnier Than The First Promo!
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
Kapil Sharma recently announced that he will be taking Comedy Nights With Kapil off air from September. Now he has given out the actual reason why he took the decision. As it had been predicted, it turns out the reason was the conflict with the channel Colors.
Kapil's recent tweet announcing his decision to go off air for a while went viral over the weekend. "Comedy Nights With Kapil is going off air from September. We will come back with new characters and new set. Till then, Keep Smiling," his tweet said.
It was pretty obvious that the reason for this would be his getting denied by the channel Colors to reduce his show from two episode per week to one.
"Initially, I had planned to do the show once a week during the shooting of my film. But the channel has rejected the idea. They are not ready to listen. I can't create a bank of episodes for two months when I shoot my film because all the stars who come on Comedy Nights With Kapil do so when they are promoting their films and so I had to take a call." stated Kapil Sharma was quoted by a website talking about this.
Kapil was able to handle the situation when they denied his request to cutting down the number of episodes since there were delays with the film as well. But the issue will pose problems when the show and film shootings clash. And so Kapil had to take a call, says the host and producer of the show.