- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
Kapil Sharma recently announced that he will be taking Comedy Nights With Kapil off air from September. Now he has given out the actual reason why he took the decision. As it had been predicted, it turns out the reason was the conflict with the channel Colors.
Kapil's recent tweet announcing his decision to go off air for a while went viral over the weekend. "Comedy Nights With Kapil is going off air from September. We will come back with new characters and new set. Till then, Keep Smiling," his tweet said.
It was pretty obvious that the reason for this would be his getting denied by the channel Colors to reduce his show from two episode per week to one.
"Initially, I had planned to do the show once a week during the shooting of my film. But the channel has rejected the idea. They are not ready to listen. I can't create a bank of episodes for two months when I shoot my film because all the stars who come on Comedy Nights With Kapil do so when they are promoting their films and so I had to take a call." stated Kapil Sharma was quoted by a website talking about this.
Kapil was able to handle the situation when they denied his request to cutting down the number of episodes since there were delays with the film as well. But the issue will pose problems when the show and film shootings clash. And so Kapil had to take a call, says the host and producer of the show.