- FTWKS: Kapil Sharma Thanks Ajay Devgn For Being His Guest; Sunil Grover Says He Wasn’t Approached!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu To Join Kapil Sharma On His New Show Family Time With Kapil Sharma!
- This HOT Actress To Join Kapil Sharma On His New Show Family Time With Kapil Sharma!
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: After Autowala & Kamwali Bai, Bollywood Actor Ajay Devgn Trolls Kapil
- Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma’s New Show Will Go On Air Only On This Condition!
- MUST WATCH! Family Time With Kapil Sharma NEW Promo Is Funnier Than The First Promo!
- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
Amitabh Bachchan asked Kapil Sharma's mother what she had to give birth to a son like him. Kapil's mother replied saying she had daal-phulkas! If you think Kapil got his sense of humour from his mother, think again.
During the launch of Kaun Banega Crorepati 8 when Big B, marvelling at Kapil's humour, turned to the comedian's mom sitting in the audience and asked: "Aaj main bhi aap se poochna chahta hoon ki aapne kya kha ke isse paida kiya tha?"
"Daal-phulka," pat came Kapil's mom's response and had the people in splits, and she then told Big B that his father had a good sense of humour and he has inherited it from him.
Well, now we know from where Kapil inherited his sense of humour which has got him to heights never imagined. The fact that he is now pitted against a legend like Amitabh Bachchan is proof enough for his popularity.
Kapil Sharma, who has been a stand-up comedian for over a decade got his big break from his Colors show Comedy Nights With Kapil. The show is not only one of the most watched and loved show, the show has got Kapil and his Comedy Nights team the success never imagined.