- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
Amitabh Bachchan asked Kapil Sharma's mother what she had to give birth to a son like him. Kapil's mother replied saying she had daal-phulkas! If you think Kapil got his sense of humour from his mother, think again.
During the launch of Kaun Banega Crorepati 8 when Big B, marvelling at Kapil's humour, turned to the comedian's mom sitting in the audience and asked: "Aaj main bhi aap se poochna chahta hoon ki aapne kya kha ke isse paida kiya tha?"
"Daal-phulka," pat came Kapil's mom's response and had the people in splits, and she then told Big B that his father had a good sense of humour and he has inherited it from him.
Well, now we know from where Kapil inherited his sense of humour which has got him to heights never imagined. The fact that he is now pitted against a legend like Amitabh Bachchan is proof enough for his popularity.
Kapil Sharma, who has been a stand-up comedian for over a decade got his big break from his Colors show Comedy Nights With Kapil. The show is not only one of the most watched and loved show, the show has got Kapil and his Comedy Nights team the success never imagined.