- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
America's bombshell Kim Kardashian will be entering Bigg Boss 8 on 22 November. All everyone is talking about is how much is the model/actress/designer getting paid for her stint on Salman Khan hosted controversial reality show Bigg Boss season 8.
According to latest reports, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, Kim is paid a whopping 5 Crores per appearance and the channel has signed the deal as well. Though there hasn't been any official confirmation regarding this news, a leading entertainment website, Bollywood Mantra, has reported the actress and her sisters' cost per appearance and since she will be appearing on the weekend episodes, she will be paid 5 Crores.
According to their report a source was quoted saying, "Kim Kardashian's appearance fees alone are over Rs 1.5 crore per day plus all travel, accommodation for several people and other miscellaneous expenses. For a live-televised Reality Show like Bigg Boss, the appearance fees alone could be in the range of Rs 2.5 crore per day. This means that Mukesh Ambani-owned Colors could be easily spending about Rs 5 crore or nearly about USD 900-1000k for a simple single-day appearance for Kim Kardashian."
There were reports that said the actress was paid 85 Lakhs for her Bigg Boss 8 as well. But depending on the popularity the actress has and especially after her latest photo shoot for Paper, the actress would most certainly demand pay in the lines of 5 Crores and not 85 Lakhs, clearly!