- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Karan Patel Would Love To Have A Daughter, Says Baby Is A Befitting Reply To The Gossip Mongers
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Be Replaced By Mariam Khan – Reporting Live; Is The Show Going Off Air?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Sends Her Fans Into A Tizzy With ‘Baby On The Way’ Post!
- Are Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Expecting Their First Child?
- Ekta Kapoor Is Back To Basics, Announces A Family Soap That Will Be Aired On Sony TV!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Shahnaz Rizwan Quits The Show; Says She Will Miss Divyanka & Karan!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Bharat Tops; Yeh Rishta Is Back At Second Spot; Ishqbaaz Out Of TRP Race!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Shuts Down Body-shaming Trolls!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Anita Hassanandani Doesn’t Care About Criticism If The Show Gets Good Ratings!
Latest Yeh Hai Mohabbatein spoiler has shocked the fans since Raman (Karan Patel) decides to file for a divorce from Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi). But not to worry, the situation ends positively since this would push Ishita to confess her love for Raman.
It is known to all that Ishita and Raman have been postponing their confession of love to each other for a very long time now and though both know they love each other, they are failing to muster courage to confess it to each other.
Now with the pressure of Ruhi's custody case and other issues torturing them, Raman decides to spare Ishita from all this pain by just divorcing her. But when Ishita comes to know about this, however, she would be forced to confess her love for Raman to stop him from doing any such thing.
Raman though loves Ishita to bits has been feeling extremely guilty for being the cause of Ishita's pain time and again and this time with Ruhi's custody case Raman decides enough is enough and decides to keep Ishita away from all this.He would think that if he separates himself from Ishita, Shagun would stop trying to hurt them.
Looks like all the drama is going to end positively in the end. Let's wait and watch to see Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to see Raman and Ishita confess their love to each other.
Ruhi gets to know about the case and would be seen extremely hurt that everyone are walking on egg shells fearing she might not live with them soon.
Ishita Consoles Ruhi
Ishita would console Ruhi saying that she made a mistake but will not do it again and that she and Raman will never let anyone take her away from them.
Raman too would promise to Ruhi that he will not let anyone take her away from him and her Ishima. He would tell her that he will fight the whole world to keep her with him.
They Are One
Ruhi would tie their hands together and tell them that all three of them are one and that they can not be separated by anyone.
Raman, Ishita and Ruhi reach court and would be extremely worried what would happen. While Raman confesses it's his mistake and he was under pressure, Mihir too would confess he lost himself during the fight.
Everyone including, Raman, Mihir, Mihika, Toshi, Madhava and other would confess that it was not Raman or Ishita's fault. But Shagun's friends would confess false statements saying Raman drinks, fights at various occasions.
Ishita would get extremely scared before the verdict is announced. Toshi would ask her to stay strong for Ruhi and Raman and not to loose hope.
Ishita - Ruhi
Ishita would hold Ruhi's hand and tells her that she is with her and nothing is going to happen to her and that she will not go anywhere from her.
Ashok would shock all with his confession that says that Shagun is violent and is not a good mother for Ruhi and that she has previously ill treated her.
Shagun would get shocked listening to Ashok's confession. She would lash out at him in the court and even slap him. He would use it against her as well.
Ishita decides to speak and says that Ruhi can never be happy in a foster house and that she will miss all the love she gets from their family.
It will be interesting to know that the judge's verdict would be. Latest spoilers say that the verdict would let Ruhi live with her family.