- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Huge Drama During Roshni’s Baby Shower; Ishita & Raman Worry For Her!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Ekta Kapoor On YHM Trolls: I Can Take On 100 PewDiePies But Can’t Tolerate When People Get Personal!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Ishita & Raman’s Love-Hate Story Continues; Is Aditi Bhatia Quitting The Show?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Ishita & Raman To Get Reunited Soon, Thanks To Adi & Roshni’s Baby!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Raman (Karan Patel) are shattered with the news that Ruhi's custody case has been reopened by the judge believing she is not in a stable environment.
The judge would witness Raman involved in a fight in Ruhi's school with Sooraj and some other parents which will end with Sooraj getting badly hurt and getting admitted in hospital and Shagun and Raman fighting as a result of this. All this happens in front of the judge, Ruhi and Aditya.
Raman would choose to not inform Ishita about this fearing she might get upset, but the next day she would get a court notice informing her that the judge has decided to reopen the custody case of Ruhi on the grounds that she is not living in a stable environment.
Ishita, Raman and the entire household who have already been disturbed with the Mihika issue would get extremely hurt and scared with the case reopening. Ishita would get so scared she might loose Ruhi that she would yell at Raman. Raman, who had just started to try keeping Ishita happy would get disappointed in himself for causing this pain for her.
Is Ruhi's living with Ishita under threat? Is there are chance that Ruhi will end up being sent to live with Shagun? Let's wait and watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to find out.
Ishita Gets A Notice
Ishita would get a notice from the court and not knowing it is actually for the custody of Ruhi, Ishita opens it lightly, but would end up getting a huge shock after reading it.
Everyone Gets To Know
Everyone in the house get worried when Ishita looks like she has seen a ghost. They would read the letter to know that it is actually from the judge reopening the custody case.
Raman And Ishita
Raman and Ishita would get extremely scared reading the letter. Raman would feel extremely guilty for being the cause of all this. He would inform them that it was because of him.
When Raman informs her that it was because of him that this has happened and that he had a fight in front of the judge, Ishita will get extremely angry over it.
Ishita would be extremely angry on Raman and though Raman says that he would not let Ruhi be taken away from them, Ishita would cry being hurt.
Raman Consoles sIshita
Raman would console Ishita saying that Ruhi is his daughter too and that he will never let anyone take her away from them. He would get hurt seeing Ishita so hurt and being the cause of it.
Shagun, who believes that Ishita was the cause of her loosing Ashok. would plan to take Ruhi from her no matter what. She would go to the judge pleading to give her Ruhi.
Everyone would be very worried about the hearing the next day and would ask Pathak to take care of the case and to make sure Ruhi does not get taken away from them.
Everyone would try their best to make sure Ruhi does not get a clue about the case but she would have heard about it nonetheless.
Ruhi's Custody Case
Let's wait and watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein to see what happens with Ruhi's custody case. Whether Ishita wins the case to keep Ruhi to herself or will she fail this time?