- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Rangrasiya To End In September To Make Way For Bigg Boss 8?
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Gives Paro's Shawl To Myra! (12th August)
- Rangrasiya: Myra Becomes More Involved With The Ranawat Family ( 11th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Strongly Believes That Myra Is His Mother (8th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Cannot accept the News Of Myra’s Marriage (7th August)
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Insults Myra And Expels Her (6th August)
Rangrasiya 11th June written episode: When Rudra bursts seeing his mother at the door, Dilsher tells him that he has told Paro to bring her to the house. Rudra reminds him that she left him for Tejawat, a terrorist. He stops Rudra from uttering abuses on Mala and says that it is a matter between a husband-wife and so, he will take decisions over it.
Rudra becomes angrier. He questions his father if it is a matter of husband-wife, then why he was made to suffer in his childhood, why he was compelled to shift from one city to another, against his will.
Rudra lets Mala come in, and says that he will not leave his father being angry, as he is afraid that Mala can again leave him. He becomes extremely angry with Paro. He tells her to keep Mala with her and he decides to shift to another room. Paro fails to explain her weakness for Mala.
Mala meets Bablu's children and asks about Sumer. Bablu avoids her question. When she comes to meet Mohini, she slams the door. Mohini fumes and says that she will never let her stay in the house.
Paro comforts Mala and says that she is a very good mother. She says that Mala has forever missed her son and has suffered a lot. But instead of converting her pain into hatred, she has given immense love and care to Paro.
Paro believes that a woman, who has loved an orphan like her own child, can never be wrong. She is hopeful that Mala will regain her position in the house.
See Rudra and Paro in the episode, here...
Rudra Influences Dilsher
Rudra tells Dilsher that such a woman of low character must not be allowed into a decent house.
Dilsher says that the matter is between him and his wife, thus, Rudra must stay away from it.
Rudra asks him why he was involved in the matter if it was a private one. From chilhood, Rudra faced a lot of troubles due to not having a mother.
Paro Includes Mala In Family
Paro makes Mala stay in her room, and talks to Dilsher about accepting his wife back.
Mala Is Hesitant
Mala feels awkward and asks Paro to be with Rudra.
Rudra Feels Abandoned
Rudra asks Paro to stay with Mala forever.
Paro 's Love For Mala
Paro says that Mala is her mother, and that she cannot stop loving her.
Paro With Rudra
Paro says that she with Rudra all the time.
Rudra Moves Out
Rudra does not get pacified and moves out of his and Paro's room!
When will Rudra's anger on Mala subside? Keep reading this space daily to stay updated.
Mala Meets Family
Mala is very delighted to meet the family members- Suneheri, Samrat and Maithili.
Mala regrets that instead of her welcoming Paro home as a mother-in-law, Paro, being her bahu, has brought Mala home!
Mohini Rejects Mala
Mohini is furious that Mala has returned and refuses to talk to her.