- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Rangrasiya To End In September To Make Way For Bigg Boss 8?
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Gives Paro's Shawl To Myra! (12th August)
- Rangrasiya: Myra Becomes More Involved With The Ranawat Family ( 11th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Strongly Believes That Myra Is His Mother (8th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Cannot accept the News Of Myra’s Marriage (7th August)
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Insults Myra And Expels Her (6th August)
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Rangrasiya 12th June written episode: Paro sees the mangalsutra in Rudra's hand and asks him why he did not give it to her. He says that he bought it for her, but changed his decision seeing her soft corner for Mala. As he knows Mala's disloyalty toward relationships, he has become doubtful about Paro's loyalty too. Paro insists that he should drain out all his anger on her and become pacified.
When the Ranawat family sits for dinner, Paro takes Mala to the dinner table. Soon they discover Mohini entering the house with Sumer. Mohini makes him sit and serves food to him. Bablu goes to them and questions Mohini. She argues that if Mala can come back to the house then Sumer can come too.
Mohini does not stop here. She introduces Mala to Sumer and insults her referring to the incident of elopement. Bablu tells her to talk sensibly in the presence of the children. Rudra leaves for BSD office after Mohini opens this chapter.
Mohini tells the juniors to leave the hall. She refers to an incident twenty eight years back, when Dilsher refused to marry her and married Mala, her sister. She bursts into tears thinking that it was an utter insult for her.
She adds that Mala tricked her into marrying Bablu. She abhors the fact that her own sister betrayed her and played with her life. Others try to pacify Mohini, but she sticks to her point.
Catch Mohini's drama here...
Paro Brings Mala To Dine
Paro includes Mala at the dining table, to Mohini's annoyance.
Paro Sees Mangalsutra
Paro sees the mangalsutra fall from Rudra's pocket. She questions him on it, and asks why he did not give it to her.
Rudra's Shocking Reply
Rudra asnwers that there could be a possibility that Paro too, will show no loyality in love like Mala!
Poor Paro is shattered by Rudra's astonishing statement. Will Paro keep bearing Rudra's harshness? Check this space daily to stay updated!
Mohini Brings Sumer Home!
Mohini has finally decided to bring her son home, and makes him dine at the table, following suit with Paro.
Why Can't I?
'When Paro can bring a woman like Mala, why can't I?' questions Mala to Bablu.
Paro Torn Apart
Mohini and Rudra's rudeness toward Mala is tearing Paro apart from the inside.
Mohini Taunts Mala
Mohini says that Mala tricked her, and made Dilsher choose her over Mohini's proposal for marriage.
Will she plot something drastic in hatred for Mala? Do come back tomorrow to get updates on Rangrasiya!
Paro Stops Rudra From Leaving
Paro sees Rudra leaving for the BSD office and tries to stop him, but in vain.
Mohini says that Mala tricked her into marrying Bablu!
War Of The Sisters
Mohini feels bad that it was always Mala's words which were given weightage over her's at home.
Mohini's Drama Continues...
Mohini continues seeking attention and sympathy.