- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- Rang Rasiya Is An Unique Film With Strong Story: Nandana Sen
- 13th Indian Telly Awards 2014 Grand TV Premier: Highlights!
- Check Out: Randeep Hooda In 'Rangrasiya' Colourful Poster
- Ashish Sharma Wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 7!
- Beintehaa To Continue, Rangrasiya To End On September 19th?
- Rangrasiya To End In September To Make Way For Bigg Boss 8?
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Gives Paro's Shawl To Myra! (12th August)
- Rangrasiya: Myra Becomes More Involved With The Ranawat Family ( 11th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Strongly Believes That Myra Is His Mother (8th August)
- Rangrasiya: Dhruv Cannot accept the News Of Myra’s Marriage (7th August)
- Rangrasiya: Rudra Insults Myra And Expels Her (6th August)
Rangrasiya 5th June written episode: Rudra requests Maithili to accompany him to the jewelry shop as he wants to buy a mangalsutra. He also tells her to send Paro to the BSD office around five in the evening.
Paro waits for Rudra at the BSD office, with lots of questions in her mind. In the room inside Rudra rehearses his dialogue-how he would like to formally confess his love to Paro!
After a few rounds of practice, Rudra thinks he must face Paro and make the confession finally. He takes the mangalsutra in his hand and comes out. Paro sees that he is unnaturally sweating and looking extremely nervous!
Paro thinks that he is feeling ill and wants to take care, but he becomes rude in nervousness. Paro is upset and turns back. He stops her and says sorry. He starts saying that he was a heartless person, who has changed a lot after meeting her.
He confuses his statement in the midway and fumbles. He wants to start it anew and says that his stone heart has melted by her magic touch and he is happy in being defeated by her! Now he wants to live life with her, as she has rescued him from the tortures of his memories.
Rudra stops midway seeing a figure approaching his room. Soon Thakurain enters the room. Seeing her, Rudra again remembers the days when he was taunted by friends, as his mother had eloped with a man. He leaves the room, as he is again shattered by his old memories!
Would love again abandon Rudra ?
Dont miss the slideshow...
Rudra Smitten By Paro
Rudra cannot stop admiring Paro's beauty.
Rudra Comes Close
Rudra comes close to Paro with an excuse.
Paro is on cloud nine.
Rudra rehearses his words before voicing his feelings before Paro. He has bought a mangalsutra too.
Rudra feels butterflies in his stomach and is apprehensive.
Paro waits patiently for Rudra at the BSD office.
Paro remembers the bitter memories of her and Rudra associated with the BSD office.
Paro still feels a sense of belonging and nostalgia at the place.
Paro Sees Rudra Sweating
Rudra finally finishes rehearsing, and comes to meet Paro, all sweating. Paro thinks he is unwell.
Rudra Is Rude
Rudra, out of tension, warns Paro not to come close to him.
Paro is mad at Rudra for his reaction.
Rudra tries hard to express his feelings, but messes up.
Paro Is Amused
Paro is amused on seeing this version of Rudra, stammering and swallowing his words.
Rudra's Past Returns To Haunt
Rudra suddenly recalls the painful memories of his childhood.
Thakurain The Reason
Thakurain is the reason for his reaction. She suddenly comes back to his life.
End Of Happiness For Paro?
Paro recalls the memories of her mother, the Thakurain.
Will Thakurain's return make Rudra return to his old self?