- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Raman Kumar Bhalla aka Karan Patel has banned media on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein sets. He skipped the Finding Fanny promotion on the show with Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor stating reasons and has declared he wouldn't shoot in media presence in the future as well. Whereas, Divyanka Tripathi stands for media.
Karan and Divyanka had to shoot a scene with Deepika and Arjun recently for the promotion of their film, but Karan was so late for the shoot that the Bollywood actors had to leave not affording time to wait for Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla. Karan, apparently was furious over this when he made it to the sets and blamed the media for it.
Karan now has announced that he is banning media on the sets and if at all the reporters come to the sets he will walk away and not shoot the show.
Divyanka, on the other hand, has decided to stand against Karan and support media. "I am doing what I am feeling right. I know from what pain a media person goes through and because of them, we become so popular. I am always there for media people. Hope this issue gets solve very soon," Divyanka was quoted by a website.
Though this is not the first of Karan Patel's starry tantrums, let's wait for more news from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein sets and see if he changes his decision or stand by it.