- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
At wee hours in the morning, King Khan and Shahrukh Khan indulged in some haal-chaal enquiry. Shahrukh Khan at around 6 am tweeted Kapil Sharma saying, " will call u tomorrow. Hope all is well with you. Be happy and healthy always. Love to u my brother."
In response, Kapil too responded immediately saying, "love u too bhai :) may god give u more n more :)" Early hour bromance or what!
The initial message that made SRK message might in fact be Kapil's tweet wishing his friends a good night. Shahrukh has often acknowledged Kapil as his good friend. He even refers to Kapil as Kapil paji. He in fact was on Comedy Nights With Kapil twice in a span of few weeks for the promotion of his film Chennai Express.
Kapil who is the host and producer of Comedy Nights With Kapil has been one of the most talked about and loved stand-up comedian and celebrity in recent times. Kapil's career has had a pretty steep climb in the past year.