- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Kapil Sharma’s New Show: Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani Were Never Scheduled To Shoot!
At wee hours in the morning, King Khan and Shahrukh Khan indulged in some haal-chaal enquiry. Shahrukh Khan at around 6 am tweeted Kapil Sharma saying, " will call u tomorrow. Hope all is well with you. Be happy and healthy always. Love to u my brother."
In response, Kapil too responded immediately saying, "love u too bhai :) may god give u more n more :)" Early hour bromance or what!
The initial message that made SRK message might in fact be Kapil's tweet wishing his friends a good night. Shahrukh has often acknowledged Kapil as his good friend. He even refers to Kapil as Kapil paji. He in fact was on Comedy Nights With Kapil twice in a span of few weeks for the promotion of his film Chennai Express.
Kapil who is the host and producer of Comedy Nights With Kapil has been one of the most talked about and loved stand-up comedian and celebrity in recent times. Kapil's career has had a pretty steep climb in the past year.