- Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer; TV Celebrities Wish Her A Speedy Recovery!
- Kushal Tandon Apologizes To Ex-Girlfriends On Instagram; This Is What The Actor Had To Say!
- Has Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak Got A Lip Job Done? Here’s What Palak Has To Say
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- MUST READ! Gauhar Khan TROLLED Hilariously For Congratulating Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Shinde!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
The accused slapped Gauhar Khan for wearing short clothes and claims to be protecting himself and others from women damaging their minds. He claimed that he tried to control but couldn't take it anymore after three days of watching her.
Akil Malik 24, the man under discussion, claimed that he was just trying to protect himself and other youngsters from women who damage their minds and instigate them to commit crimes like rape by wearing short clothes.
"Being a Muslim woman, she should not have worn such a short dress," Akil was quoted saying after the shocking incident.
Malik reportedly claimed that he had tried to control himself despite seeing Gauahar wear short clothes but couldn't take it anymore and slapped her.
According to a report in Mid-day, 24-year-old Akil Malik is a junior artist who had been attending the shoot of India's Raw Star for three days before slapping the show's anchor Gauahar Khan for wearing short clothes.
Gauhar Khan, the popular TV actress, host, model and winner of Bigg Boss 7 has been a popular artist and the incident has been condemned by many Bollywood actors, including Farhan Akhtar, Arjum Kapoor, Madhur Bhandarkar and others.