- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
- It’s A Baby Boy For Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Mihika Verma; Mishkat Reveals Baby Was Born 3 Months Ago!
- Divyanka Tripathi Talks About Being Typecast, Says She Doesn’t Fear It!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Mihika Verma Is Pregnant; Shares The News On Instagram!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Aly Goni Gets Hospitalized For Kidney Stones Post His Nose Surgery
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 11th June written episode: Bala meets his friend who runs a coaching centre. But he refuses to take Bala, as he thinks that the reputation of his institute may be affected. Bandita consoles him and says that bad times will be over soon.
Ishita shows Raman a gift, that she has purchased for Param. She makes Raman understand that they may not like him, but he can come to the function as the father of the baby and they cannot avoid him publicly.
Raman gets a phone call and comes to know that he has to leave for Chandigarh. Ishita assures him that she will handle the function alone. Param thanks Ashok for sending Raman out of staion.
When the naming ceremony starts, Simmi refuses to sit for the Puja without Param. Param comes soon and joins her. Surprise for the Bhallas does not end here, Param brings Ashok and Shagun with her, as his ‘relatives’.
Param insists that Shagun will name his baby. Simmi supports him. Shagun holds the baby, but soon starts screaming as the girl wets her saree. Ishita quickly takes the baby from her. Toshi expels Shagun from the function hall and tells Ishita to name the baby.
Ishita names her ‘Ananya’. After the function is complete, Param asks for his gift. Ishita gives the gift in Romi’s hand. Param refuses to take it and says that it should be given by the bahu. Toshi requests Ishita to tolerate this for the sake of Simmi.
After Ishita gives him the gift, Param claims that he is elder in relation and Ishita has to take his blessing. It is to see how far Param can stretch his wicked tricks and how far Ishita can endure for the sake of Simmi!
Simmi Not Happy With The Ceremony
Simmi would declare that she is not happy with the naming ceremony and that she does not want her parents to do the rituals.
Parmit then would enter and everyone stays quite for the sake of Simmi's happiness. He would have also invited Ashok and Shagun.
Ashok And Shagun
Ashok and Shagun would come to the ceremony. Parmit would also declare that Shagun would be naming the child.
When Shagun would be about to name that child, she would wet her saree. Shagun would react and loose the opportunity.
Toshi would give it back to Shagun when she would declare that they don't know how to raise a child.
Ishita Names The Child
Ishita would then name the child. She would name her Ananya.
The ceremony would continue with them receiving the gifts. Parmit would remark that he should be getting clothes at the ceremony.
Ishita Has Bought
Ishita would have brought him clothes and would ask Romi to give it to him.
Parmit Demands Ishtia Give It
Parmit would say that he is not begging and would demand Ishita give it to him.
Ishita Gives In
Ishita would give in and give the gift to him.
Parmit would declare that since Ishita is younger to him, she needs to touch his feet to take his blessing.