- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Anita Hassanandani’s Housewarming Party: Ankita Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Bids Goodbye, This Actress Will Replace Mrs Bhalla
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Adi Turns Negative, Ishita To Get Arrested, The Show To Take A Leap
- Karan Patel Would Love To Have A Daughter, Says Baby Is A Befitting Reply To The Gossip Mongers
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Shocked As Simmi Testifies Against Pihu In The Court!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Be Replaced By Mariam Khan – Reporting Live; Is The Show Going Off Air?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Sends Her Fans Into A Tizzy With ‘Baby On The Way’ Post!
- Are Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actor Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Expecting Their First Child?
- Ekta Kapoor Is Back To Basics, Announces A Family Soap That Will Be Aired On Sony TV!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Shahnaz Rizwan Quits The Show; Says She Will Miss Divyanka & Karan!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Bharat Tops; Yeh Rishta Is Back At Second Spot; Ishqbaaz Out Of TRP Race!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16th June written episode: Ashok opposes to Shagun’s decision of appointing Bala as the tutor of Adi. Shagun argues that money cannot do everything. As Bala is a good teacher, she would like to handle it professionally. She would not compromise with the future of her son, declares Shagun.
Ishita finds that there is a call in Simmi’s phone from a girl’s number. Simmi prevents her from picking it up, as it is a call from Param. He tells her to meet as soon as possible, as he has made some new plan to finish Raman.
Raman thinks of convincing Ishita regarding the matter of Adi’s tuition. Raman’s unusual sweetness—bringing mangoes and offering day out, strikes Ishita. She quickly understands the reason and thinks of playing some prank on him.
Ishita tells Raman that she can agree with him in the matter of tuition if he obeys her for the next twenty four hours. Raman agrees having no other option. Ishita tells him that he has to play the part of Ishita—that is being sweet to everyone and never being angry.
Raman comes to know about a puja in the house of Ishita’s aunt. He becomes over enthusiastic. He wears South Indian dhoti and wakes up Ishita at an unusually early hour. Not only that, he lifts Madhavi and carries her through the stairs to take inside his car, so that she can attend the function.
At aunt’s house, Raman performs the puja together with Ishita. His cooperation impresses Ishita. And he keeps thinking that he is doing this for twenty four hours only! What is the truth? Is there truly any change in Raman, the forever stubborn and angry man?
Raman In Difficulty
Raman would be trying his best to make Ishita happy and impress her so she would agree for Bala teaching Aditya.
Ishita Makes Use Of The Chance
Ishita would make use of the situation and try to make Raman pretend to be like her for a day. Sweet and considerate to others.
Unaware Ishita has already said yet to Bala, Raman would agree to do what Ishita asks him to do.
Parmit Calls Simmi
Parmit calls Simmi and ask her to meet him the next day.
Raman Shocks The Iyers
Raman would shock the Iyers and Ishita by agreeing to go to a function with them. He would even agree to drape a veshti.
Raman Up And About
Raman would wake up before anyone and declare that he would take full revenge for this after Ishita's challenge gets over.
Raman Stopped At His Tracks
Raman would decide to wake Ishita up but would stop to look at her for a bit.
Ishita would be sleeping unaware Raman is admiring her. He would wake her up eventually though.
Ishita Gets A Shock
Ishita gets a huge shock when she sees Raman.
Raman Would Carry Madhavi To Car
Despite Madhavi's protests to not touch her, she would be carried to the car by Raman.
Raman Compliments Ishita
Ishita would get yet another shock when Raman compliments her.
Ishita Impressed By Raman
When Raman sits through the puja and finishes what he had started Ishita would get impressed by him.