- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
The Kawach actor, Vivek Dahiya, will soon leave to Chandigarh from where the baraat will go to Bhopal on July 8. The actor has started attending guests.
Apparently, Vivek studied in the US and a lot of friends from the States are likely to attend the wedding. He shared a picture snapped with his friend and wrote, "Cardiff se aaya mera dost, dost ko salaam karo! @iamrayhill #FriendsForLifeAndBeyond."
Pankaj Bhatia, who plays the role of Bala on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, posted a video clipping of him dancing and wrote, "Hehehehehe..... coming to u bro... @vivekdahiya08 @divyankatripathi."
Apparently, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's actor Karan Patel and his actress-wife Ankita Bhargava will be attending the wedding reception.
Sweety Walia shared a picture snapped with Divyanka and wrote, "#mehndihairachnewali #bride#wedding #princess All d very best @divyankatripathi for your beautiful life ahead . May God bless you with all u desire 🙏 love u so much 😘😘😘." Although, we are not sure if this picture is taken fresh from her mehndi ceremony, we assume, the actress will be glowing the same way as in picture on her special day!
Nilesh, who designed the bride's outfit, was quoted by Dailybhaskar as saying, "Divyanka was looking for a lehenga which looks elegant and traditional. She was very clear about what she wanted for her wedding. So, when she entered our store - Kalki; within 10 minutes she had her lehenga in her hand. The design and color which she was looking for; she got it in our store. We just had to work little bit on her blouse design as she wanted to keep it simple. The lady will be wearing a maroon colored velvet lehenga with a pink colored dupatta."
He further added, "Divyanka has chosen a purple colored gown for her reception in Chandigardh. She wanted to have a western look for her reception. And I am pretty sure that her fans will be surprised to see her in this western outfit. During her trial, she was looking like a doll."
Hit the comment box to share your views...