- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
We had recently reported about Divyanka Tripathi's haldi ceremony. The actress looked gorgeous in a yellow lehenga and was glowing in the pictures. She looked gorgeous in her usual radiant and infectious smile on the day of her mehndi ceremony, as well.
The actress wore a simple pink chudidhar and had left her hair loose. The mehndi on the bride-to-be's hands were unique, with Divyanka and Vivek's faces on it. The actress also posed for the pictures...
Check Out The Beautiful Pictures Of Divyanka's Mehndi Ceremony
Divyanka's mother, Neelam Tripathi was also with her. She was seen wearing a black chudidhar.
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actors Divyanka and Vivek are all set to tie the knot on July 8, in Divyanka's hometown Bhopal. The haldi event was held yesterday (6th July) and the actress is seen dancing and enjoying the events with her family and friends.
Vivek and Divyanka's Tilak and Sangeet ceremony will be held on 7th July, and the Reception will be on 8th July.
Vivek has also said that, if he has to sing in the sangeet for his beloved wife-to-be, he would sing 'Soch na sake' from the movie Airlift.
The bride-to-be's designer Nilesh said that the actress will be wearing a maroon colored velvet lehenga with a pink colored dupatta, on her special day. Divyanka will be wearing purple colored gown for her reception in Chandigardh.
The guests have started arriving and Vivek was seen sharing a photo snapped with his buddy.