- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Second Wedding Anniversary In Maldives (PICS)
- Divyanka Tripathi Silences Rumours Of Rife With Husband Vivek Dahiya With Her Latest Tweet!
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Divyanka Tripathi Is Unstoppable! The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Actress Dazzles On Magazine Cover!
Divyanka's haldi ceremony was held today (6th July) and the actress looked gorgeous in yellow lehenga. The actress was glowing and blushing at her haldi ceremony. The actress also posed for the photos,and danced at the event! Believe us... the actress looked damn pretty!
Check Out Divyanka Tripathi's Haldi Ceremony Pictures
A couple of days back, Divyanka left to her home town Bhopal. Apparently, Vivek too has left to Chandigarh from where the baraat will go to Bhopal.
Divyanka's designer Nilesh said that the actress will be wearing a maroon colored velvet lehenga with a pink colored dupatta on her special day. He also added that the actress will be wearing purple colored gown for her reception in Chandigardh.
Apparently, the guests have started arriving and Vivek was seen sharing his photo snapped with his buddy. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's actor Karan Patel and his actress-wife Ankita Bhargava will be attending the wedding reception. Pankaj Bhatia, who plays the role of Bala, is also all set to attend DiVek's wedding.
It is also said that the date and mahurat for Divyanka and Vivek's wedding were decided by none other than controversial Godwoman Radhe Maa! Apparently, the wedding will also see the presence of the self-styled godwoman!
Vivek and Divyanka's Tilak and Sangeet ceremony will be held on 7th July, and the Reception will be on 8th July.
Stay locked to this space for the latest updates of the most awaited DiVek's wedding. (Image Source: Instagram)