- Mother’s Day! TV Celebrities Reveal How Their Mothers Have Always Inspired Them!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Roop Exposed, Shivaay & Anika Reunite, This Actor Is Taking A Break!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay To Take Revenge On Anika; To Force Her To Become His Slave!
- Ishqbaaz: Nakuul, Leenesh & Kunal Celebrate 2 Years of Shooting; ‘No Leap’ Confirms Gul Khan
- Ishqbaaz SPOILER: Rudra & Bhavya Wedding Drama! Anika & Shivaay Spoil Veer & Svetlana’s Plan!
- Kunal Jaisingh & Bharti Engagement: Kunal Reveals There Were NO Romantic Proposals (NEW PICS)
As Shivaay and Anika's track is gearing momentum day-by-day in Ishqbaaz, makers decided to sideline the love track of one of the leads, a few days ago. Yes, we are talking about Omkara (Kunal Jaisingh) and Ishana's (Vrushika Mehta) track.
We had also reported about how the makers of the show and the research team were unhappy about how Ishana's track was progressing. Hence, Ishana's character took a break and the makers were rethinking, as to how her character should evolve in the upcoming episodes.
It was even reported that, Vrushika's fans have harassed the writers and the creative team of the show, all over the social media! So, the makers took a collective decision to sideline Vrushika's role for a while.
But, now the cat is out of the bag! Yes, after much hullabaloo about how Ishana's track should proceed, now we get to hear that Vrushika's stint in the show has ended!
This piece of news is straight from the horse's mouth. Producer Gul Khan has confirmed the same. She told, "Yes, it's true that Vrushika is not coming back. There's nothing personal, it's an absolute creative call." But, it looks like this news has not at all affected Vrushika.
In fact, the bubbly actress is handling this situation in right spirits. She told, "I will not be seen in the show. I have been informed about it. It's not the end of the world. I take it stride and hope to grab something new soon."
With this, will a new girl enter Omkara's life? This has to be watched out for! Stay glued to this space for more updates...