- Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot: Mohit Raina & Angad Bedi Considered; Erica Starts Shooting!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot: Erica Fernandes To Shoot A Special Video, Shaheer Sheikh Approached!
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi’s Shaheer Sheikh & Erica Fernandes Reunite!
- After Barkha Sengupta’s Refusal, Gurdeep Kohli Roped In To Play Shaheer Sheikh’s On-screen Mother!
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- Is Ishqbaaz’s Reyhna Malhotra Playing Komolika In Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2?
- Are Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi’s Shaheer Sheikh & Erica Fernandes Part Of Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2?
- Good News! Shaheer Sheikh To Play An Intense Lover In Yash’s New Show!
- Here’s How Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Jennifer, Bharti-Harsh & Other TV Actors Celebrated Christmas!
- SHOCKING! Was Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi’s Shaheer Sheikh Cheating On Erica Fernandes?
- Are Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Couple Erica Fernandez & Shaheer Sheikh Engaged?
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 2 To End Soon; Erica Fernandes Shares Picture
In case if you have missed the last episode, here's a quick update! Ishwari, is recuperating in the hospital as she had consumed sleeping pills, which took a toll on her health.
Click on the slides below to see the latest spoiler.
n the last episode, Dev tells Sona that Ishwari doesn't approve of her as a match for him. He curtly tells Sona that their relationship is responsible for his mother's condition and wants to end it straightaway.
Sona Bids Goodbye
After listening to Dev, Sona feels deserted and she is unable to control her tears. She tearfully tells him, that he doesn't deserve her love and bids a tearful goodbye to him.
Sona Gets Family Support
Sonakshi arrives home and tells her family that her relationship with Dev has ended as he has decided to break up with her due to his mother. They console her and urges her to move on.
The next day, Sona arrives at the hospital to meet the doctors and gives Ishwari's reports to them. She even tells Ishwari that, she will not be able to continue as her nutritionist, henceforth.
Ishwari Find A Groom For Sona
In the upcoming episodes, Dev will unable to forget Sona. Ishwari would decide to find a suitable groom for Sonakshi and hires an agent for the same. She would decide to send the photograph of the alliance to the Bose family.
Jay Soni: The New Man In Sona's Life
As per the reports, actor Jay Soni will be the new man in Sonakshi's life. Apparently, he will be a Bengali doctor as well, and he will play the role of Rithvik.
Will Sona Agree To Meet Rithvik?
As per the sources, "Post break-up with Dev, Sonakshi's will agree to move on in life and accept the alliance chosen by her father. She will decide to meet the new guy. This would kick start a new angle to the relationship."
When a leading entertainment portal contacted Jay, he confirmed the news by saying that he was approached by the makers for the role. Well, reports also suggest that he will start shooting for the show soon.
What Would Be Dev's Reaction?
What would be Dev's reaction when he gets to know that Sonakshi's family has found a perfect match for her? Even, we are curious to know. Stay tuned for more updates.
Dev realises that his mother does not approve of Sonakshi as his life partner. He reveals the same to Sona and ends their relationship, in the heat of the moment, for the sake of Ishwari.
Sonakshi feels deserted after listening to Dev and bids a tearful goodbye to him. She reaches home, and informs her family that their relationship has ended. She cries her heart out and is consoled by her loving family.
Sonakshi's dad, Bejoy, urges her to move on and start afresh. The next day, Sonakshi reaches hospital as she had been summoned by the doctors who are treating Ishwari. She meets the doctors and explains Ishwari's case history.
Sona reveals that, she has decided to quit the job and hence, will not be able to continue as Ishwari's personal nutritionist. Ishwari is astonished on hearing Sona's decision.
When Ishwari confronts Sona about the same, Sona replies by saying that, she and Dev are no longer together! Ishwari replies by saying that some relationships are not meant to be together.
Sona and Dev cross paths, but do not meet each other. In the upcoming episodes, a new man would enter Sonakshi's life. Click on the slides to find out about the 'new entry' in Sona's life.