- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid Marries Heena Iqbal (PICS)
- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid & Heena Iqbal’s Pre-Wedding Rituals Begin!
- Yay! Anas Rashid To Enter Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji!
- ENGAGEMENT PICTURES! Diya Aur Baati Hum Actor Anas Rashid Gets Engaged To Heena Iqbal!
- WEDDING BELLS! Anas Rashid To Tie The Knot By The End Of The Year!
- Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji: Anas Regrets Not Being A Part Of The Show; Deepika Wishes Luck!
- Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh Is All Set To Return To Television Soon!
As we had reported earlier, Star Plus' popular soap opera, Diya Aur Baati Hum will surely have its second season! The lead pair Sandhya (Deepika Singh) and Sooraj (Anas Rashid) will not be a part of the season, but a few prime characters will be retained.
If sources are to be believed, the characters Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela), Babasa, Meenakshi and Vikram will be retained. Now, the question arises as to who will play the male lead in the show! Any guesses?
Well, the makers have decided to shift their focus to Bollywood to hunt for a new male lead. Apparently, they have zeroed down on none other than the popular actor, Sharman Joshi, to add a celeb factor to the show! Wow!!
Reports also suggested that the makers have also approached Sonu Sood as well, but they are keen on having Sharman Joshi onboard.
Apparently, Sooraj and Sandhya will be shown dead and the second season will begin from there. The preparations have already begun and the casting team is finalising the lead pair.
For the female lead, the makers want a new face and the character will be of a simple homely girl.
As per a leading entertainment portal, the initial episodes will be shot in Kerala and the makers are hell-bent on giving a fresh feel to the season. The pilot will be shot once the lead pair is locked.
Especially, after the super-successful first season, there will be a lot of expectations for the second season episodes as well. What say, guys?
Are you guys excited for the brand new season of your favourite show? Share your views in the comment box below.