- Ishq Mein Marjawan: Nia Sharma’s Entry Brings Lot Of Twists; Actress Is Thrilled To Join The Show!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
- Nia Sharma Gets Massively Trolled For Her Bold Outfit; Haters Call Her 'Cheap Attention Seeker'
- Gold Awards 2018: Nia Sharma, Karanvir Bohra, Shakti Arora, Helly Shah & Others To Perform!
- Twisted 2: Nia Sharma’s Hotness & Intriguing Murder Mystery Are Not To Be Missed!
- Welcome 2018! Here’s How Jennifer Winget, DiVek, Anita-Rohit, Devoleena & Others Wished Their Fans…
After Nia put down the papers, rumours of a tiff between her and the production house was being cited as the reason for her exit. Now, that the gorgeous actress has clarified all the speculations about her exit.
Here's what she said about her exit and the reason is not surprising!
Nia told, "I am leaving the show and it's entirely my decision. There is no animosity between the production house and me. I decided to quit the moment I heard about the leap without wanting to know about the future track."
She added, "I don't know what was in store for me, but I certainly didn't want to age. I have been associated with the show right from its inception and feel it's about time I moved on."
As most TV actresses do not want to 'age' on-screen, it is not surprising that Nia decided to go with the flow and backed out from playing a mom, on-screen!
Well, what we think is, Nia is an actress of calibre and could have carried the role of a mom effortlessly. What say, guys?
When quizzed about her future plans, the actress told, "I want to keep working. Now that I will be unemployed soon, I hope interesting offers come my way." Reportedly, Nia wants to take up a female-centric show now.
Ravi Dubey, who plays Sid will continue to be a part of the show post the leap as well. Apparently, he will be playing his own son.
Nia, you will definitely be missed on the show!