- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- Bigg Boss 11’s Arshi Khan Bags ‘Top Entertainer’ Award At The Global Peace Conference!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 3 Highlights: 3 Jodis & 2 Singles Nominated; Urvashi & Kriti Get Into An Argument!
- Bigg Boss 12: Sreesanth Will Have To Pay A HUGE Amount If He Walks Out Of The House!
- Bigg Boss 12 FIRST Nomination: Dipika Kakar, Saba-Somi Khan & Others Nominated For Eviction!
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Sreesanth To Leave The House Tonight After Calling Somi Khan 'Sabse Gandi'!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Are Irritated With Saba & Somi; Call The Khan Sisters ‘Drama & Footage Queens’!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 2 Highlights: Saba & Somi Create Unnecessary Fight; Call Sreesanth Mean & Selfish!
- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu Refuses To Share A Bed With Anup Jalota, But Why?
- Bigg Boss 12: Did You Know That Om Swami Had Replaced Anup Jalota On The Reality Show?
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Shocking! First Task Gets CANCELLED; Sreesanth Threatens To Leave The House!
- Anup Jalota Controversies: Did You Know Anup Was Married Thrice & He Was Accused Of Casting Couch?
Bigg Boss 11 will be aired on October 1. The show was launched yesterday (September 26) in Mumbai. We had reported about a few interesting things that Salman Khan revealed at the launch.
As we know, along with Salman Khan's show, Shahrukh Khan and Akshay Kumar's show will also be launched. SRK will be back on TV with TED Talks, and Akshay is coming up with The Great Indian Laughter Challenge. Here's what Salman Khan has to say about the other two superstars' shows... Also read what Salman has to say about hosting Bigg Boss....
Tough Competition For Shahrukh Khan & Akshay Kumar!
Salman was quoted by TOI as saying, "I think Shahrukh and Akshay are amazing. They are a good host. Akshay is also really good. He has got amazing comedy timing, he is witty. On the other hand Shahrukh has a great personality, charisma, swag, so I think it's going to be a tough competition for them (laughs)."
Why Salman Considered Bigg Boss?
"It is the love and hate relationship on the show. Sometimes I really love it, but sometimes I am not too fond of it. I don't think right now there is any better show on television than Bigg Boss."
Salman Further Added…
"I keep getting calls from people to know who is going or who is part of the show this year. There is a lot of buzz when it starts and then every week people are curious to know as to who is getting eliminated."
Bigg Boss Has Made Him More Patient
Salman says that he has learnt a lot on Bigg Boss. Even though he sometimes decides not to do the show, he comes back! The show has made him more patient. He has also learnt how not to react on things from the show.
Hosting Bigg Boss Is Difficult!
Salman feels that it is a very difficult show to host. Even for contestants, it is difficult as they have to play the game with a lot of patience, will power, keeping sensibilities in mind.
Why Is Bigg Boss Difficult For Contestants?
He added, "There tasks involved which sometimes go on for 48 hours. They have to stay with limited food, use the same loo. There are gossips, fights and they have to survive all that."
First Elimination Is Unfair
Salman feels that the first eviction is very unfair as the contestant doesn't even get a chance to adjust. By the time a contestant starts meeting everyone and knowing others, he gets evicted!