- It's True, I Have Done It! Dipika Kakar PROUDLY Accepts That She Is Converted To Islam!
- Shoaib Ibrahim Has ‘EXTRA Special’ Honeymoon Plans For Dipika Kakar!
- Has Dipika Kakar Changed Her Name To Faiza After Marrying Shoaib Ibrahim?
- NEW PICS: Sanaya-Mohit, Bharti-Harsh & Others Attend Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim GRAND Reception
- Sasural ‘Dipika’ Ka! Shoaib Ibrahim’s Family Welcomes Dipika Kakar In A GRAND Manner! (PICS)
- CANDID PICS! Dipika & Shoaib’s Filmy Yet Traditional Wedding Is What Every Couple Would Dream Of!
- Shoaib Ibrahim On Dipika Kakar Converting To Islam: We Haven't Done Any Wrong
Kreeti confirmed the news and was quoted by a leading daily as saying, "I wanted to return to television with a good project. The show will bring its focus back on the mother-daughter relationship; I believe that I suit the role perfectly since I am also a mother."
Kreeti added, "Though the character of Simar is already established, the challenge lies in adding some freshness to it. I wouldn't have taken it up if it wasn't so challenging. I am nervous and excited at the same time to face the camera after so long."
It has to be recalled that Dipika quit the show to concentrate on personal life. We had also reported that the actress also had an emotional farewell. (Dipika Kakar's 6 Years Journey On Sasural Simar Ka To End; The Actress Gets Emotional!)
The actress is known for her roles Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka (Niharika Raizada), Saat Phere (Chandni/Devika) and Choti Bahu (Mrinalini Purohit). She was last seen on Man Udhan Varyache in which she played the role of Aditi.
Kreeti and her hubby Sharad Kelkar, who is also a popular actor, were also seen on dance reality show Nach Baliye 2.