- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Fans Are Upset With Current Track; Fed Up Of Waiting For KaIra’s Reunion
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: Major Twist! Kartik To Get Married Again; Naira Shattered!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Retains Its Top Slot; Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Is Back On TRP Chart!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai SHOCKING Twist: Naira Is Suffering From Brain Tumour!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler: You Will Be SHOCKED To Know Why Naira Didn’t Turn Up For Wedding
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Tops The TRP Chart, Thanks To Kaun Banega Crorepati & Indian Idol!
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is in news these days. Recently, we had reported how the show's sets caught fire due to short ciruit. Fortunately, the team had the situation under control. And, now, there are reports that a leopard was spotted on the sets! How scary!!
Apparently, the incident happened last night (February 19) when the team was shooting for Kartik (Mohsin Khan) and Naira's (Shivangi Joshi) romantic sequence in the Filmcity. It is a sequence in which Kartik and Naira date each other for one last time before their haldi and wedding.
A source was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Kartik and Naira were shooting the dance sequence when the animal was spotted. Though not many in the unit did observe its presence, the director was quick to spot it and immediately announced to the entire cast and crew to stay at their place, and not run for safety on seeing the leopard. The animal walked past them and was visible for some time, after which it quietly walked away."
Mohsin Khan was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "I was on my knees shooting for the romantic scene with Naira, when Shivangi started pulling me up in between the shot. The entire crew freaked out."
Spoiler Alert! Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Family Members Have A Blast During Kartik & Naira's Haldi Ceremony!
He further added, "Later, the leopard was spotted again near the vanity. Thankfully, the jawans were alert the entire night. And we walked from one point to another the whole night in groups, so that we all feel safe."