- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Holi Special: The Goenkas Celebrate Holi; Dadi Surprises Naira!
- YRKKH SPOILER: Kartik & Naira To Recreate Salman-Kat’s Dil Diyan Gallan; New Entry To Bring Twists!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai SPOILER: Kartik Is In Danger; Will Naira Rescue Kartik?
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- #EndOfEra! RIP Shashi Kapoor: Vivek Dahiya, Karan Patel, Nakuul Mehta & Other TV Stars Express Grief
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is in news these days. Recently, we had reported how the show's sets caught fire due to short ciruit. Fortunately, the team had the situation under control. And, now, there are reports that a leopard was spotted on the sets! How scary!!
Apparently, the incident happened last night (February 19) when the team was shooting for Kartik (Mohsin Khan) and Naira's (Shivangi Joshi) romantic sequence in the Filmcity. It is a sequence in which Kartik and Naira date each other for one last time before their haldi and wedding.
A source was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Kartik and Naira were shooting the dance sequence when the animal was spotted. Though not many in the unit did observe its presence, the director was quick to spot it and immediately announced to the entire cast and crew to stay at their place, and not run for safety on seeing the leopard. The animal walked past them and was visible for some time, after which it quietly walked away."
Mohsin Khan was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "I was on my knees shooting for the romantic scene with Naira, when Shivangi started pulling me up in between the shot. The entire crew freaked out."
Spoiler Alert! Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Family Members Have A Blast During Kartik & Naira's Haldi Ceremony!
He further added, "Later, the leopard was spotted again near the vanity. Thankfully, the jawans were alert the entire night. And we walked from one point to another the whole night in groups, so that we all feel safe."