- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Tanvi’s MMS Gets Leaked; Kartik, Naira & Dadi Join Hands To Help Her!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Rohan Mehra Lashes Out At Airline For Abusing His Female Co-Passenger!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Kunal Plans To Take Revenge On Kartik; Naira Comes To Kartik’s Rescue!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Are Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s Mohsin Khan & Shivangi Joshi Ignoring Each Other?
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is in news these days. Recently, we had reported how the show's sets caught fire due to short ciruit. Fortunately, the team had the situation under control. And, now, there are reports that a leopard was spotted on the sets! How scary!!
Apparently, the incident happened last night (February 19) when the team was shooting for Kartik (Mohsin Khan) and Naira's (Shivangi Joshi) romantic sequence in the Filmcity. It is a sequence in which Kartik and Naira date each other for one last time before their haldi and wedding.
A source was quoted by an entertainment portal as saying, "Kartik and Naira were shooting the dance sequence when the animal was spotted. Though not many in the unit did observe its presence, the director was quick to spot it and immediately announced to the entire cast and crew to stay at their place, and not run for safety on seeing the leopard. The animal walked past them and was visible for some time, after which it quietly walked away."
Mohsin Khan was quoted by the entertainment portal as saying, "I was on my knees shooting for the romantic scene with Naira, when Shivangi started pulling me up in between the shot. The entire crew freaked out."
Spoiler Alert! Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Family Members Have A Blast During Kartik & Naira's Haldi Ceremony!
He further added, "Later, the leopard was spotted again near the vanity. Thankfully, the jawans were alert the entire night. And we walked from one point to another the whole night in groups, so that we all feel safe."