- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
WHOA! Mega family is truly having their best time at Chiranjeevi's daughter, Srija wedding celebrations. As we reported earlier, Chiranjeevi grooved to some of his own songs along with Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej, to cheer up his doting daughter, Srija, at her sangeet.
Apparently, a bit video of Chiranjeevi dancing to 'Malli malli idi raani roju' song along with his niece is now making rounds on the internet. Here it is for you.
On the other hand, Srija entered the wedlock with Kalyan, a jewelry designer, yesterday in a grand wedding ceremony held at the family's Bangalore farm-house.
The wedding was attended by only a few guests and the important family members. With this, the five-day wedding hungama comes to an end, though there are a series of post wedding events lined up.
The newly-weds will be visiting Tirumala to offer prayers to Lord Balaji, along with their families. Following that, a lavish wedding reception is being hosted by the mega family in Hyderabad on 31st March, to which, film industry folks, political bigwigs and other big shots are already invited.