- Did Raashi Khanna Miss Out On Geetha Govindam As She Demanded A High Remuneration?
- Geetha Govindam Twitter Review: Live Updates On The Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna Starrer
- Rashmika Mandanna Gets Trolled For Romancing Vijay Deverakonda, Hits Back Like A Boss
- Geetha Govindam Teaser: Vijay Deverakonda And Rashmika Mandanna's Film Promises To Be A Joyride
- WATCH VIDEO: Rakshit Shetty Jovially Talks About Rashmika Mandanna's Complaints About Him!
- KIRIK PARTY ON TV AGAIN! Rishab Shetty's Kirik Party To Be Re-telecast On Television Again!
- Take A Look! Puneeth Rajkumar & Rashmika Mandanna Shoot For A Song In Scotland
- WHOA! Rashmika Mandanna Is Rumored To Play Heroine To Rocking Star Yash In His Next Movie!
- IN PICTURES: Rashmika Mandanna's Never Before Seen Photos From Her Modelling Days!
- IN PICS! Rakshit Shetty And Rashmika Mandanna Spotted In Mantralaya!
- Have You Seen Rakshit Shetty & Rashmika Mandanna's Engagement Video Yet?
- What Did Rakshit Shetty Receive As Gift On His Engagement?
The charming Rashmika Mandanna is arguably one of the most sought-after stars in the Kannada and Telugu film industries and she enjoys a strong fan following thanks to her charismatic personality. Recently, she found herself in the limelight for a shocking reason. Some mindless folks trolled her for romancing Vijay Deverakonda in Geetha Govindam despite being engaged to Sandalwood star Rakshit Shetty. As expected, she silenced her trollers and called their attitude disgusting.
Interestingly, Rashmika is not the first actress to be trolled for sexist reasons. Here are some other actresses who had similar experiences.
Last year, the lovely Samantha Akkineni shared some photos from a vacation on the social media. In one of the photos, she was seen sporting a two-piece swimsuit. And, for some reasons, this ticked off some trollers who tried to slut-shame her. Responding to these mindless people, the Mersal star posted the following quote on Instagram.
"Well... now I had to go and put up a quote .. because my previous post didn't really scream ‘ I WRITE MY RULES YOU SHOULD WRITE M̶I̶N̶E̶ YOURS !!" she added.
Last year, Taapsee was slut-shamed when she posted some stills from her Hindi film Judwaa 2 on Twitter. Some 'fans' even went to the extent of shaming her for sporting a bikini on the big screen and advised her to make adult films. Responding the trollers, the Anando Brahma beauty trolled them in the wittiest way possible.
Last year, actress Shruti Haasan was fat-shamed after she put on weight in order to prepare for a Hindi film. Commenting on this, she had said that no one has any business telling her what to do with her body.
Legend actress Radhika Apte was trolled for wearing a bikini during her Goa vacation. According to the trollers, her actions had hurt the 'sentiments of her fans'. Interestingly, Radhika did not pay any attention to her detractors and simply ignored them.
A few months ago, popular actress Kajal Aggarwal was trolled for posting a 'revealing' photo on Instagram. Needless to say, some of the comments were quite rude and shocking.