TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Earlier this year, the beautiful Payal Rajput became the talk of the town for all the right reasons when her maiden Telugu film RX 100 opened to a phenomenal response at the box office and emerged as a runaway hit. In the hard-hitting drama, the young lady was paired opposite the newcomer Kartikeya. And, as expected, she delivered a solid performance. Payal also won the love of the audience because of her bold and intense scenes. Now, here is some terrific news for the sweetheart's die-hard fans.
According to a leading website, Payal might be roped in to play one of the female leads in Ravi Teja's film with director Vi Anand. The film is a three heroine affair and Nabha Natesh plays one of the other female leads. The third heroine's name is likely to be revealed soon.
Interestingly, some time ago, Ravi Teja was finding it a bit difficult to find heroines for his films. However, the problem seems to have been solved now.
As it so happens, Ravi Teja is going through a difficult phase on the professional front these days. None of his recent releases, barring Raja The Great, have clicked at the box office. Similarly, Vi Anand's last release Okka Kshanam did not do exceptionally well at the box office. Hence, this is a crucial release for both of them.