The latest Harry Potter earned 16.7 million dollars at the second spot, while Cher-Christina Aguilera flick 'Burlesque" and 'Unstoppable" were tied in for the third spot with 6.1 million dollars each.
The top ten:
1. Tangled, 21.5 million dollars
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, 16.7 million dollars
3. Burlesque, 6.1 million (tie) dollars
3. Unstoppable, 6.1 million (tie) dollars
5. Love and Other Drugs, 5.7 million dollars
6. Megamind, 5 million dollars
7. Due Date, 4.2 million dollars
8. Faster, 3.8 million dollars
9. The Warrior's Way, 3.1 million dollars
10. The Next Three Days, 2.7 million dollars
Washington (ANI): 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1" reigned the box office for two weeks but has been now shoved aside by 'Tangled" which raked in 21.5 million dollars. The Disney-produced 3-D take on Rapunzel is just the second film this year, after 'How to Train Your Dragon", to go No. 1 after starting out of the top spot, reports Eonline.com.