While the popstar was performing at the Brits on Feb 20, the hotel management went into her room and found at least 3,000 pounds worth of damage.
According to a source, booze was spilled all over the wooden hallway and cigarette butts, countless bottles of champagne and unwashed knickers were all over the floor. The source further said that the hotel cleaners had to scrub and unclog the blackened bath after Amy dyed and washed her famous beehive in the tub.
The singer had even taken a large mirror off the wall and placed it on the floor, added the source. "It was carnage," The Sun quoted a source, as saying.