TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Raymond Ronamai
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Bipasha Basu recently said that she would let her boyfriend John Abraham see the Seven Wonders of the World show by bringing DVD for him. However, things have taken a completely different turn. The photos of her kissing Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo at a party have reached every room. And her beau John seems to be not happy.
The sexy actress has denied the kiss, saying that he was just leaning towards her to whisper a few words. But John seems to think other wise, as he looks sad and embarrassed ever since he heard the news. He is currently shooting for Nagesh Kukunoor's Aashayein in Pondicherry and he looks visible sad on the sets too.
"John was pretty cool and mingling with everyone on the sets till the day before evening. However, he came to know about this entire episode only after he returned to his room after pack-up. When John started surfing the Net, he was shocked to see pictures of Bipasha splashed everywhere. Obviously, Bipasha had not informed him about this whole episode. John seemed very upset and what added to his misery was that everyone knew about the episode," revealed a source. It is also said that John came out of his make-up room only when he was called for the shot.
Well, nobody knows what John will say about this 'infamous lip-lock' but it is apparent that he is going through lots of pain deep inside.